Jeongtzu

tzuyu loves beautiful things. she loves to look around and admire the loosely packed soil underneath her when she treks the woods, to admire food that is placed in front of her, dousing in the smell that fills her nostrils, thinking that that's the smell of heaven and as well as her fans, capturing all of their faces during the fan meets that seem to pass by too fast.
however, the most beautiful thing that she loves the most is the thing she is looking at now: her unnie, her baby girl biting her lip, looking at her with her doe eyes, eager to please, to submit to tzuyu. that is her favourite sight, and nothing could replace it.
"what does my baby want?" tzuyu whispers out, eyes locked on jeongyeon as her thumb caressed the sensitive skin of her inner thighs, jeongyeon biting her lip, fisting the sheets as sucks in a sharp breath when tzuyu cups the bulge underneath her boxers, her legs involuntarily jerking upwards.
jeongyeon parts her lips, only for silent words to consume them once again. tzuyu licks her lips, squeezing softly to encourage the older girl, smiling at the immediate response that she got, "ah—i want mommy to suck my cock."
tzuyu's smile gets bigger after hearing jeongyeon speak, slowly pulling jeongyeon's cock out of her boxers, her cock already standing tall "you want mommy's mouth over your cock? my little baby girl wants to spurt all her precious cum into mommy's mouth?"
jeongyeon nods her head furiously, "mhm, please mommy?"
tzuyu could only reply with a soft, "yes, of course baby." by the way jeongyeon asks so innocently with her big cock jutting out between her legs, the only response that tzuyu could give was a yes, especially since the older girl was being such a good girl for her.
"let's have a taste, shall we?" tzuyu grins before wraps her hand around her cock, licking a bold strip from the bottom up, moaning at the musky taste that is overwhelming her taste buds. jeongyeon's eyes roll to the back of her head, whispering tzuyu's name softly.
jeongyeon desperately wants to tangle her fingers into her mommy's hair, desperately wants to thrusts her hips up into tzuyu's mouth and desperately wants to flip tzuyu over and sheath her cock into her pussy, but no. she's mommy's good girl and being a good girl means that she needs to do whatever she can to please her.
jeongyeon lets out a series of loud moans when tzuyu starts to flick her tongue against the mushroom tip. flickering her eyes towards tzuyu, she isn't sure if she regrets it or if she should thank god that she got to experience and capture that memory.
the sight of tzuyu staring up at her, hunger portrayed in her eyes as she takes the tip into her mouth, sucking harshly as she scrapes her teeth against the taut skin. the feeling that came with the sight was unbelievable and it took all of jeongyeon's willpower to not cum right there.
"mommy—please..." jeongyeon whines out, her front teeth pressing an indent into her bottom lip, letting go momentarily to let out another loud moan when tzuyu bobs her head downwards, effectively wrapping her mouth around the lengthy, hard cock that jeongyeon sported, twitching ever so slightly when tzuyu sucks harshly from time to time.
tzuyu felt like a predator to jeongyeon, the way tzuyu stares into her eyes is similar to how a lion would gaze at its prey, ready to pounce them anytime, except that tzuyu has already captured the prey, already in control of her and all jeongyeon could do was submit to her hunter.
tzuyu pulls her cock out of her mouth, fingers still wrapped firmly around the base of jeongyeon's cock, giving it a few pumps that elicits a string of breathy moans—a sound that tzuyu loves. tzuyu lets go of jeongyeon's member, trailing her fingernails over the erect cock, looking at it as if it was something that she has captured—like it was all for her.
and that was true. jeongyeon is all for tzuyu. jeongyeon likes to think that she was made for tzuyu, to pleasure her and her only, to be someone that pleases the younger girl, as if her sole purpose of living was to satisfy tzuyu's carnal desires. the amount of love that jeongyeon has for tzuyu is immeasurable.
"where does my baby want to cum?" tzuyu whispers out, looking up towards jeongyeon with her eyelashes obscuring her view before she looks back at the cock right in front of her.
"anywhere—anywhere you want, mommy." jeongyeong stutters out, pursing her lips together, praying that that is the right answer that tzuyu wants—the right response so that jeongyeon could reach her high.
"mm, good girl." tzuyu states, jeongyeon letting out a sigh mentally, closing her eyes momentarily before jutting them open when tzuyu starts to take her cock into her mouth again, jeongyeon choking at the sight, "mommy—it feels so good..."
tzuyu just replies with a moan around her cock, the vibrations causing waves of pleasure to wash over her, jeongyeon letting out sighs of pleasure before whimpering at the loss when tzuyu pulls back, "grab mommy's head. i want my baby girl to cum in my mouth, i want you to lose control baby, you've been so good for me this week."
jeongyeon smiles widely at the praise she got—something that jeongyeon longs for and loves. she loves it when tzuyu praises her. jeongyeon weaves her fingers into tzuyu's hair, giving it an experimental tug, which drew out a groan from tzuyu.
jeongyeon licks her lips when tzuyu places her mouth over tzuyu's cock once again before jeongyeon starts to thrust her hips into the younger's mouth, the loud wet, gagging sounds echoing into her ears seem to make jeongyeon thrust faster, the desire of reaching her high and to cum in tzuyu's mouth getting stronger by the second.
she felt like she was a bonfire. it was as if the gagging sounds that tzuyu made was feeding the flame that was deep inside of her, her fire getting hotter and bigger, burning brighter as the wet squelching sounds pushed her over the edge.
jeongyeon lets a soft, "mommy", spurts of cum shooting into her mouth, her grip on tzuyu's hair tightening as she bottoms out, tzuyu's nose pressing into her abdomen as the warm cum trickles down her throat. tzuyu looks up to see her baby girl in a state of pure bliss, fully enjoying the experience.
once jeongyeon stops cumming, she tries to pull her limp cock out of tzuyu's mouth, only for tzuyu to continue to press her face against her abdomen, the harsh sucking causing her back to arch against the headboard. "mommy—i—"
tzuyu just continue to bob her head up and down on the shaft, pulling tzuyu into a second orgasm, the cock in her mouth twitching more than ever, sounds of gibberish being spewed out constantly as she lets out dry heaves, cock totally overstimulated as she chants out tzuyu's name like it was a mantra.
jeongyeon lets out a soft sigh when tzuyu takes jeongyeon's limp cock out of her mouth, tzuyu crawling up towards jeongyeon before locking their lips in a kiss. jeongyeon moans at the taste of her own cum before the older pulls away slightly, pressing her forehead against tzuyu's before she whispers, "thank you, mommy.".
tzuyu smiles brightly at her pulling the sheets over both of them, the feeling of jeongyeon cuddling into her being the last thing she felt before they drifted off.