/5/ "Fuck you for smiling!"

Start from the beginning

"Someone fed her information." I said. She nodded.

"We have a spy in our group. Someone telling her everything she knows..." I frowned.

"And Doniya told her the rest..."

"Louis said he couldn't hear who was on the phone very well, like they were using something to distort their voice, so he couldn't tell who it was..." I shook my head.

"It was Doniya. Bassett all but told me..."

"Or maybe she just wants you to think its Doniya to fuck with your head..." She looked forward, a concerned look on her face.

"You don't think...Doniya is working for Bassett do you?"

"I don't know...it's possible, she didn't leave on the best of terms. Or maybe she's been kidnapped and being held hostage somewhere. Either way, we need to find her." I said, looking out the window.

"We have to find her."

Liam

I couldn't help feeling surprised by how hard it was to ignore Zayn. Somewhere in St. Louis he had managed to worm his way in, made me see him as a friend, a close friend. But now, I didn't want to have feelings for him, I didn't want to feel anything more for him, I know now one of us is going to have to kill the other one, and if I let these feelings grow, I know in the future I won't be able to 'stop' him. As awful as it sounds (and makes me feel) I kind of hope its him who turns, because I know he already has deep feelings for me, and if it turns out he is going to have to 'stop' me, then I honestly don't think he'll be able to go through with it either. At least with me, the world has a shot...

When we got back home, I ignored everyone and left for my room, not really in the mood for talking.

"Oh, Liam!" The elevator opened, Harry was standing on the other side.

"Hey, glad you're back..." I walked forward and hugged him, he laughed.

"Missed you too."

"My room done?" I mumbled. He groaned.

"Err, well, almost. Taking longer than expected, Zayn was surprisingly thorough with the burning of stuff. Give it another day or two."

"Then can we go back to your room?" I mumbled again. He laughed.

"Course love." He let me go and we both got back in and went down a floor and walked quietly to his room, no one seemed to be around. We got in and I slumped into bed, his bed, ignoring my sort of uncomfortable bed on the other side. He slid in next to me and gave me a sad smile.

"Heard what happened...want to talk about it?" I shook my head.

"Not really."

"Fair enough." He chuckled, moving so he was on his back.

"Want to cuddle, eat ice cream, and watch an awful movie?" I couldn't help but laugh at that.

"I...yeah, ok." He smacked my stomach playfully.

"Alright then, let's do this." And so 10 minutes later, I was in-between his legs, using his chest and stomach as a big pillow, holding a gallon of strawberry flavored ice-cream, watching the worst mistake of a movie ever made.

"I honestly don't know why they thought doing this to Dragon ball would be a good idea." He said, shaking his head.

"Why is he in high school, I don't understand." I said, confused.

"Because someone thought they could make money with this monstrosity." He grumbled.

"I didn't watch much of the show, just like some episodes of DBZ, but I don't remember it being anything like this."