Chapter 10: Ferris Wheel

Start from the beginning

Tubbo lets out a small scream from getting startled, Tommy laughs but I tighten my grip out of shock, Tommy stops laughing and looks at me, I look back at him with my eyes open and he laughs, which makes me feel more comfortable, I lightly giggle back.

"I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO PISS MYSELF," Dream yells.

"Ok, pissbaby," Sapnap replies.

Suddenly the ride drops down, I hold to Tommy's hand tight with all my dear life, we all scream, but George and Tubbo's scream is BY FAR the loudest- I feel like I'm going to vomit, my hair stood up and I shut my eyes.

After the ride stops, we all get off, Tubbo immediately sits down and Niki hands back the camera to Tommy, he records me and says "guess who's more terrified than Tubbo on the ride," He points me and I roll my eyes.

"Oh really?" I start walking towards the group and Tommy follows, "I bet that you were scared too,"

"Big men never get scared, y/n," Tommy replies.

"You did! I heard it," I talk back, "scaredy cat

He stops recording and he laughs a bit, he then went up to Tubbo and have a pleasant conversation with him.

~~~~

The group walks up to the ferris wheel, it's one of those ferris wheels where there is only two people on it.

I take a deep breath in while we wait in the line, I'm planning to try and ask Tommy out right when we're on the ferris wheel.

Tubbo and Fundy get on the first one, followed by Niki and Wilbur, then S/n and George, then Sapnap and Dream, then finally, me and Tommy.

Tommy pulls out his camera and goes, "here we are, on this epic ferris wheel right now, pretty pogchamp, right?"

I look at the sun, slowly disappearing from the night blue sky, "yeah," oh I really want to say I love you but I hope Tommy doesn't record the whole thing then I wouldn't be able to ask out.

"This is like the swings but better," Tommy points the camera to the glowing, orange sunset and then to me, "I smell childhood on steroids!"

We both laugh like hyenas, "alright vlog, I'm going to enjoy some ferris wheel action and you don't get to join, see you at dinner,"

He stops his camera and puts it away, I let out a sigh of relief, then my mind went on to think about something else, this is a good time to take a photo or a video for my socials. "Hey Tommy, is it ok if I can take a selfie with you?" I ask.

"Yeah," he responds as he shifts closer to me, "do you want me to actually smile in this one? I'll do it as long as I can get a stupid one on my phone."

"Bet," I smile as we both put our arms around each other, it kinda looks like we're hugging as we took a selfie together and then another one on Tommy's phone.

We talk a bit until I realised I need to ask Tommy out, when we got to the top, I stared at the sunset for a few seconds then I turn to Tommy, "hey, can I tell you something?"

The ferris wheel moves down a bit and then it stops, "yeah," his blue eyes meets mine's.

I hesitate a bit, what if I just ruin a lovely moment of us enjoying  the sunset? How does he feel about me, he probably not feel the same way as me, but then I think back to what Niki said, he might say yes, but the worst thing he can say "ew". I'm having second thoughts now but I need to say it while I still have a chance to say so.

"Okay, um," I took another look at the sunset then back at Tommy, he's looking a little bit confused, "I really, really-"

"OooOooO~" Sapnap interrupts me and both Tommy and I look up to see him and Dream, "Tommy~~ this is so romantic! It's like you two are on a date~"

Dream laughs and nudges Sapnap, "stop it!"

"Mwa mwa mwa mwa~" Sapnap makes fake kissing noises.

"Shut the fuck up Snapchat!" Tommy tells him and he turns back at me, "what were you going to say?"

Dammit. Sapnap really ruined the mood. Now what do I say? I can't just say that I like him now... I guess that I'll have to wait for a perfect time to say so.

"I would like to know if you want to sit next to me for dinner." That was a stupid cover up but at least it's better than saying nothing at all.

We all get off the ferris wheel and Wilbur leads the group to the restaurant.

A/n
I'm back!! Sorry for the wait, it's just school and stuff have been very busy these days. Anyhow, here's a chapter out now, don't worry, there will be a confession eventually. If you're enjoying the story, go vote and comment. Remember that I don't tolerate with rude comments as it's not ok to say it to someone. Anyhow, I'll see you guys later.
Bye

Cake