Chapter 16: 1 night and 1 day stay on the luxurious forest floor

Start from the beginning

His eyes darting towards the sleeping Theo and unconscious Dobby. In the time Kreacher was gone, Draco had already healed Dobby's major injuries.

" Someone attacked us. But the house sensed the intruder, recognising my Black blood and apparated us to the current Lord Black, you"

Harry blew an exasperated sigh, "And I have never been more glad to be in the position. It must have been Yaxley. He followed us through when we apparated"

But, Draco's attention was soon caught by Theo who had woken up and was walking to them.

" Theo , Do you feel fine now ?" Draco asked, somewhat worried.

" I ...yes. Sorry , I inconvenienced you earlier"

Hearing this, Draco's lips pursed and he was about to speak but Harry's firm voice stopped his words short.

" It's okay, Nott. We should leave here as fast as possible anyway."

After saying, he turned to the old house elf and said, "Kreacher, pick up Dobby and bring him with us"

" Okay, Master Harry"

Far from where they were, a train was traversing through the vast land filled with marshes. Inside a compartment of the train, sat a youth. His childish face, still having baby fat , was oddly serious. The look didn't suit the boy's adorable visage.

Outside the train, huge wisps of dark smoke speed up to reach the front of the train.

A death eaters among them decisively stood in front of the train, compulsively stopping it.

Other death eaters rudely paraded inside the train, moving from one compartment to another, scanning all the faces of children and teenagers.

Neville , who sat in one of the last compartments, felt his chest fill with anger at the sight of the black clad men entering through the door.

With a face scowling with disgust and anger, he stood up and loudly shouted so that each and every ear in the vicinity heard him, "Hey ! He isn't here, losers!"

Muffled gasps rang out as the surrounding students watched with terror in their veins, all of them dreading what will happen to the boy now.

The death eaters emotionlessly looked at him and raised his wand, when suddenly, a smooth voice called, "Oh ! How are you, Mr. Macnair ? It's been a long time, isn't it?"

Neville's eyes flew towards the familiar voice. Blaise stood behind the death eaters, drawing their attention with a smile on his face as if making regular conversations about weather.

The death eaters turned around, one of them saying, " Heir Zabini. I didn't expect you to come forward and make such pleasant greetings with us"

Then the death eater's eyes flew towards Neville for a brief second, as he said mockingly, " Truly, Heir Zabini, I didn't expect for a lion to hide in the snake pit. I guess stopping the instincts to protect one's own kind is a moral torture, is it ?"

Blaise eyes narrowed and he gave a chuckle as if the man made a joke, "How can a lion even enter the snake pit, Mr. Macnair ? It's just that a viper likes to break and poison its prey before eating it clean"

At this, the death eater laughed out loud as well. He understood the implication clearly, "True , Heir Zabini. They taste the most delicious when-"

" When decorated with red and purple bruises and layered with pleasure and humiliation ?"

Another death eater smiled in satisfaction, happy to see a youth with the same likes as their own, saying, " You surely know your game, Heir Zabini. It's rare to find such a cultivated gentleman with superior hobbies as you now-a-days. The ranks aren't too far for you"