/12/ "I can live with that" Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"I told you it was good, don't doubt me love." I giggled.

"I never doubted you sir." He strolled across our room and ran a hand up my leg. I was just in my white T-shirt and a pair of black boxer briefs. His hand stopped on my inner thigh and I could already feel my cock fattening up.

"'Sir'" He repeated, a lusty look flitting across his eyes. He squeezed my thigh and I shivered.

"Take off your shirt." He said. I nodded and immediately pulled it off of me and tossed it away.

"Good boy." He said, running a hand down my chest and over my stomach, ending on my growing bulge. I sighed happily as he started sucking a deep hickey into my inner thigh, one arm holding him up while the other gently rubbed and squeezed at my now hard clothed dick.

"Z." I mumbled. I ran a hand over his hair and he looked up, grabbing my hand and kissing my palm.

"What is it love?"

"I was just wondering I guess, um...why white?" He smiled.

"You mean my hair?" I nodded and he laughed a bit.

"It's...kind of a dumb reason to be honest, you'll laugh." I frowned.

"I promise I won't laugh." He nodded and kissed my palm again, then flopped up next to me on the bed.

"Well...I guess I wanted to show the changes you've made in me." I quirked an eyebrow.

"Huh?" He smiled weakly.

"You're the light in my darkness Liam, my one shining bright light. I guess despite my powers I wanted a part of me that showed that light, that piece of you that found its way in. So now my hair is white...like light." He rubbed his palms over his eyes.

"Sorry, it's dumb and probably doesn't make any sense." I laughed and kissed his cheek. He looked over and I kissed him square on the lips.

"No, I think I get it." I said after a minute of making out. I rubbed a hand over his jeans and smiled.

"Someone wants out." He smirked.

"Then let him out love, don't be rude." I laughed and undid the button and unzipped his jeans. I pulled out his beautiful, admirable erection and immediately took part of it in my mouth.

"Someone's eager." He chuckled weakly, groaning as I got halfway down and started bobbing my head.

"Just a little bit." I giggled, going back down. He groaned loudly.

"Fuck Li, might cum like this if you keep it up."

"Do you wanna cum like this?" I asked, pulling off and jerking him off lazily while I stared at him. He smirked.

"Dunno, I don't think I've ever actually cum from one of your blowjobs, we usually just stop after a bit and I fuck you." I smiled.

"Well, I mean...I'm not opposed to a bit of fucking yeah?" He smirked.

"Yeah, I didn't think you would be." I stood up and turned, he stared at me with a quizzical look.

"Gonna put on a show for me love?" I laughed and held out my hand.

"Cm'here." He smirked and stood up, I tugged his pants and he let them slide easily off. After a minute of rusting about we were both naked, standing right in front of each other.

"So, now we're naked." He said, smiling.

"Yup." I said. I blushed a bit and he suddenly got a wicked grin.

"You have no idea what to do now do you?" I laughed, feeling embarrassed. He was 100% right, I didn't really know where I had been going with this.