𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"You guys are going to have to take notes and show us how things are over there considering we're gonna apply there." Nikki reminded the four considering they had agreed even before everything they would be attending the same university.

"Will do. And speaking of going somewhere remembering you guys are taking my brother to school with you. Connor wake up! You're gonna be late for class!" Skylar chuckled over to the girl before reminding the high school seniors who nodded towards the blonde.

"I'm ready! No need to yell!" Connor yawned as he walked out the theater room having them all turned to him in confusion especially the older teenagers considering they never heard him go in there.

"Why were you in the theater room?" Holden furrowed his eyebrows towards the youngest teenager, seeing as they all thought he was in his room all night not downstairs in the theater room.

"Hey yesterday was the last night of summer, gotta have a movie marathon at least." Connor shrugged with a smile as he rocked back and forth with his eyes half closed having his older sister roll her eyes knowing he would be tired the whole day.

"Go brush your teeth. Theo is going to drive you guys to school." Skylar slapped her younger brother with a pillow that Franseca handed her which she gestured for.

"Ugh why does this school have to start this late?" Connor complained as he slowly made his way to the staircase so he could go to his bath room.

"You're in an hour difference." Isabella furrowed her eyebrows as she looked over to her best friend's little brother who took every step very slowly trying not to rush himself.

"I'm actually going to have to babysit him till he graduates. Ugh!" Skylar huffed with a head shake as she headed to the kitchen having everyone softly chuckle towards the blonde before Holden followed after her.

"Oh speaking, taking care of someone. You guys are going to help Riley, Maya and their friends, right?" Joshua knowing that his niece and Isabella's sister along with their friends wouldn't know how high school would be.

"Oh trust us we have everything handled." Theodore nodded over to the couple as he shared a smile with Nikki and Francesa as they three knew exactly what they were going to do.

"Okay we're not sure what that means but we gotta go. We have to drop off Nathaniel with my mom before going to class." Isabella furrowed her eyebrows sharing the confusion with Joshua since the two had no idea what they were planning.

"Yeah you guys do you just make sure they're safe along with Connor." Joshua explained to the three shaking his head before he headed over to Isabella helping her with Nathaniel and his items.

"See you guys later." Isabella waved at them as she took her and Joshua's bag while Joshua had Nathaniel and his bag soon enough they were out the door.

"Should we have asked them?"

"I think we should have but I also think we would have more questions."

"True."

ღღღ

"Come on you can do this." Jasmine tried to assure Isabella who was face down on the bed in her and Charlotte's dorm room after she finished most of her classes.

"I know right now it's fine it's just. . . wow I'm so not used to having none of you there with me." Isabella agreed with her knowing it wasn't the classes that were on her mind but the fact that she had to be on her own and she had to admit over the three years she hasn't been used to being alone.

"Hey I know what you mean. When Charlotte and I got here we barely had any classes together. It was so freakin' weird not being next to each other." Jasmine patted Isabella's shoulder remembering how difficult being in a new place and most time not being with her best friend.