/8/ "Yeah he's dead, but I saved Liam so I don't care."

Start from the beginning

"Zayn please! You don't understand..." I let my shadows cover my body. I turned on her and she immediately stopped talking, she looked fucking terrified.

"Don't move or I will hurt you." She looked so hurt.

"Z-Zayn how could you..."

"He comes first, above anything else." I said simply. I turned on Louis and I flicked my hand. Shadows danced across the floor and suddenly he was being held in mid air by giant black hands made from the darkness, he couldn't move now.

"The only reason I haven't ripped a limb off is because I loved the both of you." I made sure to put emphasis on loved.

"Now, I'm going to ask you again..." Flames danced around my body, I was ready to kill either of them if needed. I walked forward and got right in his face.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS LIAM!?!?!?" I snarled.

Liam

1 hour earlier

"So, I suppose before we begin, if you have any questions feel free to ask." Doniya said, turning around and sitting down.

"Well, first off I have to ask...I understand Eleanor, but how the hell did you get Louis to turn traitor?" I asked.

"He's not a traitor ass." Ashton commented. Doniya raised her hand.

"Ashton, don't be rude." She smiled.

"Sorry about that Liam. But the answer to that is a simple one. Bassett invited him to talk with her, she spoke, then I came in and spoke, and then he decided to help us."

"You just...spoke to him, didn't offer him anything?" She laughed, looking a little embarrassed.

"Well, I'll admit we did offer him something but it's private and if you really want to know, you'd have to ask him."

"Where have you been?" Sophia suddenly asked.

"Why...why did you leave? You didn't even tell anyone..." Doniya's eyes flickered with sadness.

"I left because...mom told me I had too. It wasn't safe for me at Dirge anymore."

"She...but Doniya she was dead."

"I know." Doniya said quietly.

"She told me before she died."

"She did?" Sophia said, looking confused.

"She told me before I killed her." Doniya said. My blood ran cold, my eyes widened and my mouth dropped open.

"You...wait what?! No, it was a suicide." Sophia suddenly said, looking as shocked as I felt.

"Made to look that way yeah, couldn't let dad find out we had figured out how to get around the black water."

"The...wait what!? Dad? Yaser? I don't..." She looked so confused, I felt the same way.

"Honey, I don't think the question thing is going to work. I think maybe we just start from the beginning eh?" Bassett commented.

"Yeah, you're probably right...you should tell them the stuff leading up to mom's death, and then I'll take over alright? You tell all that way better than I do." Bassett nodded.

"Alright." She walked past us and grabbed a chair. She sat down in front of us and smiled.

"Liam honey, why don't you whip Sophia and yourself up some chairs eh? This is a bit of a long story. But I do have to ask you not try to attack us...like Doniya said before, we have absolutely no intention to harm either of you unless provoked. This only turns violent when you choose for it to do." I stared at them, and then looked at Sophia.