/7/ "You two are gods among ants."

Start from the beginning

"Maybe I fuck you and don't let you cum eh? Maybe I just edge ya for a bit..." I blushed, that sounded amazing...except the no cum part.

"N-no." I said, unable to stop myself. He laughed at that.

"You look so concerned Li, so fucking adorable..." He pressed our mouths together and his tongue forced its way into my mouth. He started slowly grinding himself against my hard on; I moaned and whimpered into his kisses. I tightened my hold around his neck and tried to pull him even closer even though it was physically impossible. He finally pulled off and looked me in the eye.

"Make yourself a little ice chair you can sit on." He commanded. I stared in surprise but nodded. I made a small stool and sat myself down on it, using the cool tiled wall as my backrest. He stood just out of reach, watching me in silence. I waited a few seconds, squirming at how hard I was, the precum leaking from my cock. His own cock was rock hard, seeing him like that was fucking indescribable.

"Finger yourself." He suddenly said. I blinked, blinked again.

"Oh...ok."

"That's your punishment...finger yourself till I say stop, and no cumming." He walked forward and pulled me to the edge of the stool. His cock rested on top of my own, his hands were rubbing my hips.

"Well? Go on, start fingering." I let out a small whimper.

"But..."

"But what?" He chuckled. I gave him the saddest look I could.

"But I don't have any lube..." I let my right hand travel up; I pressed my index and middle up to his lips.

"Do you mind?" He just grinned.

"Cheeky." He took them both in his mouth; his tongue danced around them, one of his hands started running circles around the head of my cock, his thumb felt incredible. He finally let my fingers go, and stopped rubbing my head and returned his hand to my hip. I cautiously reached down, we had to reposition a little so I could lean back but soon I was pressing a finger into myself. I was so tight, it stung a little bit but I adjusted quickly. He just watched my face, not saying a word but I could feel his cock twitch.

"Love watching you do this." He mumbled. I said nothing, I was struggling, trying to find...

I gasped, my eyes widened and he smiled.

"There it is...keep rubbing it Li." I moaned, sparks of pleasure danced in my eyes, my mouth hung open a little bit, and my heart rate spike.

"Keep going Li, but remember, no cumming."

"Z-Zayn..." I whimpered. He grinned.

"Yeah love? What is it?" I moaned loudly.

"Gotta have that discussion again love? Gotta use your words Li."

"It f-feels good, c-can you please, please..." I gasped out again, my cock twitched under his cock, he smiled.

"Yes love?"

"R-rub my head? Like b-before?"

"Oh..." He got a mischievous grin.

"Well...I suppose...add your other finger first." I nodded and quickly jabbed my finger inside, it hurt a little but it went away quick enough. I had thought one finger was good...two made it even better.

"F-fuck me!" I gasped, he just smirked.

"Don't worry, I will in a little bit love..." His cock twitched when he said that. I kept fingering myself, a constant stream of moans dribbled out of my lips like water from a leaky faucet. A minute of this passed before I had had enough.