The Golden Era

【Events that lead to Retreat Pt. I】

「#EventsInTheGoldenEra」

In a time, one that stands three millennia after the demise of Majin (Kid) Buu, lived a Demi-God; half Saiyan, half Kodaijin (Ancient God) by the name of Kaibijuu, Raijin. He, along with his brother and sister, know not of their parental figures much, for they have never really met them besides being infants. They were born in the beginning, and arrived at, what most in this time would see as, the end.

Raijin, Saiyan Demi-God of Lightning, was standing amidst a city that stood in all but peace, defeated and near death by the hands of ColdBlaze. Destruction, death, and misery coated the land in its entirety; strife. Kaibijuu, Saiyan of the lowest caste and Raiyure, Goddess of Lightning, arrived before the golden Icejin could deliver the concluding blow to the trio. "Not today ColdBlaze, begone..." Raiyure spake words that echoed throughout the decimated world, reaching to the corners of the earth with a soft tone. Kaibijuu leaps forward and rotates his body, dragging his boot across the earth in a crescent motion; smoothly. Kaibijuu's melanomous gaze swiftly arisen to the Icejin with a grin formulating upon his demeanor, then his body went into a expeditious barrel roll as time began to decelerate. The Saiyan's black hair followed motion, tailing the war monger in a circular motion. "KYAAAA!!!!" As his proud outcry stripped the atmosphere of whatever calm it had left and time returned to normal speed, Kaibijuu slammed the metallic sole of his boot into the core of ColdBlaze's abdominal. Like a bullet, ColdBlaze tunnels through the wind, lacerating the sound barrier with the his limp body. "Raiyure, leave here, it's been a long time since I've had a good fight.." As Raiyure transported the three, Kaibijuu locked his obsidian irises upon ColdBlaze as he recovered from the mighty blow, dexterously lifting his white and gold stature. The Icejin laughed, no, chuckled at the Saiyan and slowly lifted his eyelids; golden irises were revealed to lock onto the Saiyan. "You'll fare no differently than those that lie here upon the ground you walk; you're dead you primordial bafoon." Kaibijuu's feet began to put his body in motion towards the Icejin, the thrill of fighting boiling within him. He began running, his ki now ablaze around his entire frame; a cocoon of pure energy. The Icejin started his stride as well, soon to do the same as Kaibijuu; run. Both warriors bolted across the earth's crust, being trailed by thick clouds of dust and airborne soil. ColdBlaze gave a malicious smirk as they ran towards one another, then leaping into a roundhouse kick. The Saiyan, with swift instinct, leans back as far as his spine allowed in a skid and caught the Icejin by the gold of his tail. With firm grip, Kaibijuu ends the skid with a lengthy step, swinging ColdBlaze overhead before slamming him into the earth. Kaibijuu then leaps aloft, intention to crush the Icejin under his sole, but thwarted by ColdBlaze's hasty evasion. Hand to hand combat was inevitable, therefore, it commenced with a rapid fury. Kaibijuu delivered a swift combination, consisting of a right mid punch, a right jab to the left, and a rising knee assisted by a leap. ColdBlaze, with swiftness, counteracts with a downward palm thrust, clockwise rotation of his torso, and a back flip to escape the incoming knee. With all the elegance ColdBlaze displayed, he didn't stop there. As he arise into the air, ColdBlaze smoothly wraps his stinger around the Saiyan's neck and continues to do a back flip. Concluding his midair rotation, ColdBlaze slams Kaibijuu into the earth upon landing. "I gotta say.......I.......haven't had this good a fight........in a long time..." Kaibijuu states as he arises from the ground, smiling at the quality of the battle, "COME, LET'S END THIS!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" With the cacophonous reverberation erupt from his maw, thin streams of light began to arise from the earth along with his ki ignited around his body entirely. Lightning began manifesting around the warrior, dancing with utmost elegance as his power increases at a constant rate. Veins came about upon his skin, bulging through his derma; pulsating with ki. His once achromic ki became a luminous auriferous hue, fluctuating throughout the landscape with the ethereal bands of light that pulsate at a constant rate. The earth below began to shatter and levitate, parting from the crust at a slow speed. His hair, long and black, began to softly flicker from its normal black hue to a golden coloration. His muscles received a sharp increase in mass, expanding by a small amount. Kaibijuu was undergoing a form long lost since Goku and Vegeta; the Super Saiyan. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" He lifted his gaze and the very discharge of his voice became enough to reduce the surrounding area to flatlands, destroying further already destroyed buildings and other standing landmarks. He lowers his demeanor, eyes closed and smiled stretched across his maw. "Now that this became interesting...." He spake confidence, and with no more than a second to pass further, he opened his eyes; not turquoise, but a luminous auriferous glaze, "Let's continue...."

To be continued!!!