/6/ "None of them were Liam."

Start from the beginning

"HELLLLOOOOOO DEATH BATTLE FANS!!!!!" A voice roared over what sounded like some sort of speaker system. The arena grew even louder. I just grinned; at least this wouldn't be boring.

"Cause we are who we are, when no one's watching..." I sung quietly to myself, I could practically hear his beautiful voice in my head...who would have thought he could sing? I most certainly didn't, and he wrote his own music...

"WHO IS READY TO WATCH THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY?!?!" Another roar in response, I just laughed, the guy knew how to rile up a crowd.

"IN THE LEFT CORNER, WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST! HE KILLED HIS PARENTS AND STOLE THEIR GIFTS! IT'S FROSTY HIMSELF FOLKS! LIAM PAYYYYYNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" I heard screams, I head boo's, I heard a variety of different noises. I ignore them all though, instead deciding to seethe to myself that he called me 'Frosty'...bloody hated that nickname. I twirled around until I finally found him, sitting in his own private booth. The African warlord himself, a man everyone simply called 'The Lion.'

"Lion!" I screamed, staring up at him on his literal throne. His skin was black as night, he had 2 large angry scars running down from his jaw to below his neck and into his shirt. He was quite muscular, and he had a litany of scars covering his arms. He wore a black tank top and a pair of dark black sunglasses, a blood red cane rested in-between his legs and his hands were resting on the top. He simply grinned at me and made a gesture with his hand. A man crept out from the shadows and handed him a microphone.

"Silence" He said. The crowd died instantly, I had to respect a man who could do that, even if it was by fear.

"You think, you can come here, and expect to steal from me?" I smiled and shouted back.

"How else was I going to get your attention?"

"Normally boy, I would gun you down where you stand...but I want to see those gifts of yours in action."

"I'm sorry Mr. Lion, but I have to suggest you end this now, if you come peacefully, you won't be in jail for the rest of your life." He scoffed.

"Oh? And what if you do put me in your pitiful jails? I am known for my patience...you must always wait for the moment to take the kill."

"Last warning." I yelled. He shook his head and banged his cane down.

"BRING OUT THE TITAN!!!!" The crowd exploded into screams of excitement.

"I tried." I said, shaking my head.

"LET'S SEE HOW LONG YOU CAN LAST BOY!" He grinned into the microphone. I twisted my head, the other doors suddenly started to slowly open.

"Here we go." I grumbled. Come on Harry...find me. The doors opened. I squinted but I couldn't see a damn thing. Suddenly, a very muscular white guy with blond hair and blood red eyes came walking out, the crowd went fucking mental. I frowned, now what could this guy do? The guy ripped off his shirt, showing his impressive abs off.

"What? Trying to distract me? I have a guy 10 times better." I said, laughing at him. He said nothing, he looked angry, shit.

"I do something to offend you?" I asked. The guy shook his head and yelled back to me.

"Not you, your father. He destroyed my father's life by beating him in a duel and bringing shame on my family." I hadn't expected such a thick Russian accent, nor had I expected a Russian in here of all places.

"What? You've been waiting for me?" He shook his head again.

"Niet, I had been here, winning battles for the Lion, you being here is just fate smiling on me and allowing me a chance to kill you." I sighed and held out my hand and tried to form a sword. I managed it but it wasn't as strong as it should have been, the dry heat was killing a lot of the water particles in the air....shit. I pointed my sword at him.