Dojo Day Afternoon

Start from the beginning

"Yo, "pretend to know karate"? Check this out." Jerry said confidently, getting into position. He stepped back the last second. "Jack, Asa, one of you go ahead and show him."

The two of them rolled their eyes. Jack backed away from a sparring dummy, his friends cheering him on. He kicked the dummy's head off with such force that it bounced all the way out of the dojo and into the nail salon.

Arthur scoffed over their cheers. "That was nothing. You guys wanna see some real karate moves?" He snatched the bo staff out of Milton's hand. "Watch this."

He let out some sort of war cry, actually doing decent at moving the staff in his hand until he used it to whack all of the trophies off the ledge. The Warriors used the headless dummy as a shield from Arthur's antics. "Uh-oh." He threw the bo staff back to Milton just as Rudy and Mr. Turner exited out of the office.

"What was that?" Rudy asked about the commotion.

"I can't believe it, sir. This kid just busted up all your trophies."

"Milton, you are in big trouble."

Jack cut in defending the boy who looked as frantic as a newborn deer. "What? It wasn't Milton, it was Arthur."

Rudy's expression flipped like a light switch. "Oh well. Accidents happen." They stared at him, mouths dropped and eyes wide in shock. "Thank you for showing us what a dangerous place it is to keep trophies. Now, everyone give our newest member, Arthur, a big Bobby Wasabi welcome!" He, Arthur and his father all clapped.

Jerry joined in, receiving glares from the others. "What? I love clapping. Woooo!"

Asa pinched his underarm, making him let out a shriek. "Shut up."

**✿❀ ❀✿**

It hasn't even been a full twenty four hours with Arthur as the newest member, and Asa was already plotting his death.

For the entire rest of the day he kept calling her shorty and little girl, as well as mocking her movements. The gang kept on having to keep an eye on her from doing something she'd most likely not regret later.

In order to keep her away from him, they practically made her hide out in Rudy's office with him.

Asa was meditating with Rudy in his office, sitting criss cross on his desk or at least attempting to. Meditation was never really her thing.

Jack stormed into Rudy's office furiously, shooting out rapid fire questions. "I don't get it, Rudy. Why does Arthur have to join our dojo? Why do we have to be his friends? Why are you in here?" He pointed over to Asa before turning back. "And why are you sitting on a toilet?"

Rudy looked up from his meditation with a grin. "This new high tech toilet is a gift from Mr. Turner."

"So you're just throwing Myrtle away? After everything you put her through?"

"Oh please. Myrtle's just an old flush bucket. The magic was gone years ago. We were just going through the motions."

Asa stood up from the desk to stand next to Jack eyeing their odd sensei. "To put it bluntly, he sold us out for a toilet."

"I saved our dojo," Rudy said defensively. "When Mr. Turner was saying that Arthur was having a hard time making friends, I jumped on it and said he could make friends right here."

"Rudy, there's a reason why he can't make friends. He's a pompous spoiled brat who wants to be treated like royalty." She told him straightforward.

Jack sighed. "We don't wanna be friends with him. Friends are loyal. Friends have your back. Even Asa's got full marks in comparison to him."

"Thanks... I think."