But as the story continued, her reactions changed to shock and intrigue. She couldn't believe it. The girl she used to spend every week at Sunday school with had cheated on her husband - with a woman - and it was the woman her husband was sleeping with.

"I didn't cheat!" Beyoncé was decisive. What she had done was not cheating. It was a kiss - maybe a heavy make out session - but nothing more. It was wrong but it wasn't cheating.

"You might as well have gone all the way" Kelly exclaimed through laughter. "Damn near tonguing this girl down. And it's his mistress too, that's foul Bey. Ooh I'm so proud of you!" She mushed her.

Beyoncé huffed, pulling herself out of Kelly's grasp and placing her head into her hands. Kelly was not helping at all. She had always disliked her husband from the day they were introduced so of course she was celebrating. Kelly said he wasn't good enough for her, but Beyoncé argued no man would ever be good enough in Kelly's eyes.

"That's not why I told you." She rolled her eyes. "I need your advice"

Kelly nodded, silently beaming with pride.

Beyoncé took a breath. "I can't stop thinking about her. It's ridiculous, I don't even know her." She said in a lowered voice.

Kelly side eyed her causing her to taper off as she placed her empty glass on the table. She took in a breath and sighed knowingly - her friend was down bad. "I should've known" Kelly shook her head. "I really should have known"

"Known what?" Beyoncé was getting frustrated. Kelly wasn't taking her seriously and it was annoying as hell. Her best friend was always goofy but now wasn't the time. She was laughing and making fun of her when she needed actual advice.

"You're Beyoncé. You don't sleep with people or do casual hookups. I know you were high but the fact that you even accepted drugs from a stranger should tell you something. If you went as far as kissing her you must've had some kind of feelings for her."

"What?" Beyoncé gulped. "We just met!" She protested. But she knew Kelly had a point. Beyoncé rarely liked to be touched. She had even been uncomfortable when she first met her husband. It usually took weeks to even get a kiss on the cheek but here she was making out with a stranger desperately wanting more.

Eventually she began to nod. "I did like her. She was really funny and not because I was high. She was so easy to talk to and she really made me laugh. She was different but in a good way, kind of confusing but she was beautiful." She chuckled thinking back before dismissing herself. "But that's crazy I barely even know her"

"But you want to know her." Kelly smirked raising her brows.

Beyoncé sighed before trying to explain it in her mind. "It's probably just because she's a woman and I've never - you know - with a woman. Like it's on my mind. That explains why I'm thinking about her a lot"

"Not what I said but sure" Kelly shrugged. She was used to being more of a soundboard than an actual advisor. Beyoncé did not like advice other than her own, and even that was a struggle at times. Kelly got used to offering her opinions and Beyoncé hearing what she wanted to.

"That makes sense. I'm just thinking about her because she's a woman who I... and that's weird. Because I've never - you know... with a woman"

"If you say so lesbeyoncé" Kelly teased causing Beyoncé to punch her arm in response. It wasn't the first time Kelly had called her a lesbian but Beyoncé had always brushed it off as a joke. An air hostess passed offering them snacks and drinks which they turned down. It was only a 2 hour flight so that bag of chips was beyond unnecessary.

"Have y'all spoken since?" Kelly asked.

"No. I don't know her like that"

"Well get to know her. You clearly want to"