"Alamak! Encik Boss! Portalbot da hilang!"  [Portalbot is missing]

"Apa?! How is that possible! Go find it now you useless robot!" 

"Right Encik Boss!"

When they notice [Y/N] is already back at the spaceship waiting for the rest of the team return.

Yaya and Ying were the second to return after Gopal right after the signal that [Y/N] send. 

"Yaya! Ying!" the [boy/girl] yelled after they saw their friends are running and flying toward the spaceship/

The two girls waved at the [boy/girl] as they arrived before the shadow manipulator and the element manipulator enter while arguing.

"What's with the argue?" [Y/N] ask before the two told them about how they met Adudu and Probe on their way back and fought them.

"And they said if we want portalbot we'll have to exchange it with ochobot! Portalbot wasn't even with them!" Fang complained.

[Y/N] chuckle and took the bot from a vine bag they made while searching and show it to the team.

"They did have it but I took it away while they were talking about their plan." [Y/N] smiled remembering how the two were busy talking about how they could exchange ochobot with it.

"Did you fight them?!" Ying said surprise if their friend who they know nothing about fought the most annoying alien that they face since they first got their powers.

"No, I just took it out of the robot." 

"How?" Gopal ask after taking some snacks from the kitchen.

[Y/N] turn into their ghost form showing only the power spera floating, scaring the shit out of Gopal.

"AHHHHHH HANTU!" Gopal yelled before getting smack by Fang. 

[Y/N] turn back into their human state and smack Gopal again.

"Ow! What was that for?!" 

"That's for leaving Portalbot behind while you ran!" 

"Sorry!" Gopal apologize and they went back into the spaceship as they flew their way back to the station.

[Halfway during the flight...]

[Y/N] was taking Portalbot to the charging station when the power spera suddenly woke up.

"Where am I... who are you?" Portalbot wanted to struggle but it's power is low since it kept teleporting during their time on the planet.

"I'm [Y/N], and you're currently in the spaceship that is heading to TAPOPS. We're heading to the charging room for you to recharge yourself." [Y/N] explained. 

Portalbot stop moving after hearing that and just let the [boy/girl] take them to the room.

"We're here!" the room is empty since no power speras there. [Y/N] put Portalbot on one of the chairs while they sat on the floor, reading a book that they borrow from the library.

After 20 minute have passed, Portalbot is already fully charged as it went over to [Y/N]. 

"Oh hey, you're done charging?"  The [boy/girl] looked over to the power spera who is floating beside them.

"Yes, thank you." Portalbot said before asking permission to scan [Y/N].

"Sure, go ahead." After scanning the [boy/girl], portalbot receive some information that the [boy/girl] is not what they seems.

"You're a ghost?" 

"Half ghost actually. I had some time getting stabbed here and there but I live, surprisingly." Portalbot looked surprised. Can robots even do that??? Or is there some kind of logic that is bending the universe here? 

"I want to thank you and the other for saving me from that alien earlier. So I want to offer some of my power to you since you're the only one in the ship doesn't have a power yet." 

Now it's [Y/N] turn to be shock. The shock faded away just as fast as it came as the [boy/girl] tell the power spera to repeat itself.

"I want to offer you some of my power." Portalbot said calmly. 

'OMG I'm gonna have powers?! Never in my 50 years lifetime I've thought of this! Mama did you see that!' they thought while smiling.

"I would accept your offer. Thank you Portalbot." [Y/N] thanked the power spera as it grab onto the [boy/girl]'s hand and transporting it's power into them.

After a minute or so, the power was successfully transferred.

[Y/N] now have the power to open a portal to whatever dimension they like. And it can be use as a checkpoint as well. The drawback is they would have another person living in their mind for the rest of their life.

But they don't know about this...yet.

[Edited]