Chapter 6 :)

Hey loves! So I've been super busy this week with track and everything yesterday was the busiest I've been. This chapter is probably the worst out of the whole book so there's a huge warning. If you get triggered easy or something I suggest you not read this chapter. Chapter 7 will have a brief summary so for those who don't want to read this chapter y'all can still be caught up and know everything. Anyways here is the warning and disclaimer.

There's not a song that goes along for this chapter. But you can listen to that song up there for fun.

*WARNING: MENTIONS OF ASSAULT, ASSAULT M, R*PE, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ABUSE, EATING DISORDER, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, DRUGS, ALCHOL, ETC.*

*Disclaimer: I don't not think or imagine this is how Zayn if I love Zayn with everything I am. This is just a book. In no way am I saying Zayn is a bad person this is just how I would imagine the book going. So no hate I absolutely love Zayn.*

Now  onto the book......

____________________________________

Previously......

All of the sudden we pull over and I get hit in the head hard enough that I pass out. The last thing I heard and felt was Zayn taking my dress off and him saying "I'm gonna have some fun" that's the last thing I remember before total darkness takes over.....

~Zayn~
"YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS CUNT!"....
"YOU FAILED ABORTION".......
"YOU SLUT"...
"FAT ASS"....
"IM GONA FUCK YOU SO BAD YOU WILL BE DEAD!"....
"YOU NEED TO LOSE WIEGHT"....
"YOU LOOK 9 MONTHS PREGNANT. YOU FAT COW!"....
"AND YOU THOUGHT SOMEONE LIKE ME CAN EVER LOVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU."...
"YOU LOOK LIKE A BLOB FISH".....

"S-stop p-please it's h-hurts!" Mia yells trying to get me to stop. "Good it's supposed to hurt!"  I Yell back still fucking her brains out. "S-stop please I'm b-begging you stop it hurt s-so bad!" She yells while sobbing her eyes out and trying to kick and push me off. "Keep kicking and it's gonna be worse you bitch." I say grabbing her wrists and holding them above her head so she will stop punching me. I continue to fuck her.

'I'm gonna fuck you up.'

~Mia~

"IM GONA FUCK YOU SO BAD YOU WILL BE DEAD!"....
"YOU NEED TO LOSE WIEGHT"....
"YOU LOOK 9 MONTHS PREGNANT. YOU FAT COW!"....
"AND YOU THOUGHT SOMEONE LIKE ME CAN EVER LOVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU."...
"YOU LOOK LIKE A BLOB FISH".....

I woke up and heard him say these awful things about me. Why me? Why do I have to go through all this pain and suffering.

Wait...

He's raping me!!

'Why god? Why? All my life I've been good why me? Why are the good people the ones who get hurt the most'

"S-stop p-please it's h-hurts!" I yell trying to get him to stop. "Good it's supposed to hurt!" He Yells back still raping me. "S-stop please I'm b-begging you stop it hurt s-so bad!" I yell while sobbing my eyes out and trying to kick and push him off of me. "Keep kicking and it's gonna be worse you bitch." He says grabbing my wrists and holding them above my head to try to get me to stop punching him. But he continues to rape me.

The pain was starting to get worse. I look at the time with my blurry vision to see it says 10:30pm.

'Fuck I'm gonna pass out.'

I'm trying to push through the pain at this point I'm numb physically and mentally. "Babe please stop I can't take it anymore" I say out of breath and falling in and out of conscious.
My body finally gave out.

'Fuck Mia. Your fucking screwed'

•2 hours later•

I wake up tied to a chair completely naked and I have blood dripping down from my head and my vagina.

'Where am I?'

It looks like an abandoned cabin. Where's Zayn? "B-babe?....." Silence "Zayn?" The door gets swung open I flinch at the sudden movement. I look at the person standing there and it's Gigi.

'What is Gigi doing here?'

"Gigi! Thank god! I need help I'm in trouble. Can you untie me?" I say frantically trying to budge my way through the ropes. "You really think I'm here to help you?" She says laughing. "Bitch please I'm here to hurt you." She says pulling out a knife and cutting me on my stomach, back, and my ribs and places that wouldn't be seen. All I could do was scream in pain. "S-STOP IT HURTS!" I yell out in agony. "Shut up or it will get worse!" Yells before she hits me in the head but before total darkness takes over again I hear Zayn come in and say "Come on Babe let's go. Let's just leave her here to bleed to death." That's the last thing I heard before it was all pitch black.

'God if I die please let my family know I love them'

____________________________________

So...... That hurt writing. This wasn't the best but this week I've been busy and stress so sorry for the bad writing. I will be posting chapter 7 Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I have a practice track meet Monday (I think) and I have a meet Thursday I'll try to post as soon as possibly. I'll let y'all know when I'll post. Anyways plz don't kill me for that chapter and cliffhanger. Chapter 7 will be a bit different definitely something y'all would've not  expected so prepare for that. I love y'all so much! Take care.
                                                          So much love,
                                                                              M