Chapter 2 :)

~ Harry~
The girls walk in looking happy and annoyed at the same time. Mia walked in last and my god she's fucking gorgeous.

'Shut up'

"Boys this is Electrik Red!" Jeff's says proudly.
"Hi I'm Hailee!" The girl says with a heavy Irish accent. "This is Atlas" she points to a skinny brunette girl that's about the same size as Louis. "That's Maya and Mia" she points to Maya and Mia. They were all wearing jeans and nice sweaters except Mia she was wearing a green floral sun dress and Air Forces with her hair pinned up with a white butterfly clip. She looked stunning. I couldn't help myself but stare.

'Harry your starting to piss yourself off!'

*Mia's hairstyle is the one from her picture in the introduction of the characters. I will be posting their outfits at the end of the chapter*

"Hey girls! I'm Louis this is Niall, Liam and that's Harry the pain in the ass." Me, Liam and Niall look at Louis like we were gonna murder him. "Mia is the pain in the ass of the group. I think we can all get along" Atlas says laughing. I roll my eyes, but when I did I noticed something on all their wrists like a tattoo that had been covered poorly. I don't know what it is but it's looks familiar. But I told myself it was nothing.

But was it nothing?

"Well girls I'm gonna head to the house and tell the maids to pack your stuff. Y'all are gonna back to your own houses. I'll have the driver stay out front for when y'all leave." Their manager says as he walks over to Mia grabbing her arm really hard and whispering something in her ear that made her have a terrifying look on her face, she then puts a fake smile on and nods. I don't know why but it made me furious. And all the girls just looked terrified like they know what he's telling her. Weird.

"Alright have fun!" Their manager Simon says walking out. "Behave boys!" Jeff says walking out with Simon.

"Well let's get to know each other!" Louis says sitting down in the chair he sat in before. "Yeah no thanks!. Do y'all have any cocaine or a joint?" Mia asks. I think I can get use to her. Maybe hook up with her and make her fall in love then break her heart. I smirk to myself.
"Hell yeah we got the goods!" Liam says happily while he hands her a joint and a small bag or cocaine.

"Thanks" she says rolling her eyes. "Alright let's clear some things up. We aren't here to socialize and make small talk. We are here to make a song and leave and hopefully to only see y'all at award shows. We have one mission and one mission only so don't ruin it." Maya says with all the sass in the world. What does she means one mission?. I look over at the boys and we all start bust out laughing. I stand up towering over Maya "Ok miss what's your name" of course I know her name just want to piss her off "you have know idea who your messing with so I suggest you keep your pretty little mouth that's not even good at singing shut!" Maya looks scared then her and the girls laugh and wipe the makeup of their tattoos. Me and the boys look at them in shock. They're the England mafia tattoo.

'Shit Marco can't find out about this!'

"You see boys your messing with people in a dangerous mafia so if I were you I would settle down." Atlas says crossing her arms. Me and the boys look at each other and roll our Sleeves up to show off our Italian mafia tattoo. The look on their faces was priceless.

"This is gonna be fun!" I say with a smirk on my face.

~Mia~
Me and the girls were chilling in our house we were staying in for press. Simon comes in telling us we have to go to a studio to meet people. I was sitting down wearing an old band tee and sweatpants while smoking a joint. the girls we already dressed since they like to get dressed. I started walking out the door when Simon stops me "your not wearing that! We are meeting very important people go get dressed into this!" He hands me a green floral sun dress