- J'onn told us this part... So, this formula is out there somewhere is real but not even a powerful God like him could find it...

- If he does, this can mean the end. That's why you need to be careful. There's a legend about something stopping him from coming to Earth since he tried to invade centuries ago, but if he manages to find this Equation, nothing will be able to stop him.

Alura's hologram started to glitch, and Kara couldn't hear her last words before the connection turning off for good. Kara stared around the room, thinking fast about everything and how it all made sense now. She heard a noise at the door and saw Oliver coming in, looking worried at her.

- Hey, is everything ok?

- Yes, I... I just spoke to my mom for some answers. And... I really miss her.

Kara had a different spark in her eyes and she knew tears were fighting hard to come out. She shook her head, trying to shake that feeling off and gave Oliver a tiny smirk.

- I know, is stupid... We're about to face another crisis, world ending level, and I'm here all emotional, missing my mom like a kid...

- Is not stupid, is human...

- But...

- Kara, you know what I mean – Oliver said, taking a few steps closer to her – You're more human than the most of us. And is totally ok to miss your mom, no matter what's happening around you. I miss mine too. I know when I restored the universe; I brought her back to life but... I still haven't talked to her and I don't know when I'll be able to, or if I'll even be able to...

- Stop. – Kara said – I told you we won't lose anyone this time, and I mean it. You'll see her. And I'll see mine.

- That's the spirit. – Oliver smiled

- Yes, it is.

Kara told Oliver about what her mom told her and how everything made sense and connected. Kara was really glad Oliver was there with her, because it was a lot to process.

- Now I'm even more convinced that this is the one working with Lex. He can't come to Earth for whatever reason so he would need someone here to find this Equation for him. Lex must have done some deal with him... We just need to know for sure and find him, to stop him before he can find it.

- Otherwise Earth is doomed... - Oliver said

- The whole universe is.

- I still feel like there's something else...

- What do you mean? Something else? Another problem?

- When I came back from the Artic, my memories were a mess. I could remember some stuff Prometheus told me, but everything else was confusing. And many things I couldn't remember. I know he told me that the multiverse needed my help again, but I'm not sure if it was just about this Lex situation. Something inside of me is telling me that there was something else he told me and I hate I can't remember...

- You will. You just need to be patient. – Kara said as she reached for his arms, caressing them – Do you remember when you fainted, and you had that flashback? About who brought you back and all? Maybe something in your mind needs triggering for you to remember. I will help you with that, we can discover it together. You're not alone anymore, Oliver.

Oliver felt something warm inside of him as he heard Kara's words. It was reconforting that he could count on her to help him now, after having gone through all he did since he died and came back. He admired her strenght and faith because he wasn't sure if he would be able to have them after everything, but here she was, giving him hope. Even after suffering so many traumas, here she was, standing in front of him, smiling that beautiful smile and making sure he had faith things would work out.