«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

As Rowan began to awake from her peaceful slumber, the sound of a girl shouting rang in her ears. The girl kept repeating Rowan's name, before sighing when she heard no reply from the brunette.

"Is this girl serious, this is the third time this week" The young girl grumbles to herself as she walks into the bedroom seeing that her friend was still lying in her bed; only the outline of Rowan's body beneath the sheets being seen, no movement being made.

The blonde shook her head in disbelief, she sometimes wondered what this girl would do without her. She honestly believed that the brunette could sleep through a storm."Rowan get the hell out of bed we have school in 10 minutes!" The girl says walking over to Rowan before pulling off the sheets letting all the cold air flood over the petite girl's body.

"Nooo" Rowan groans as she tosses over to the other side, attempting to reclaim the remaining blanket, not even bothering to open her eyes. The blonde stood over Rowan with her arms crossed, and Rowan didn't notice anything unusual in her sleepy state; she was only hoping for an extra 15 minutes, but as her brain began to wake up, it immediately registered that she didn't know anyone with that voice.

Rowan jolted up into a sitting position, looking at a girl with blonde curled hair and blue eyes, who stood in front of her with her arms crossed. Rowan's eyes widened and her mouth dropped as she saw who was speaking. She mentally palmed herself, bewildered as to why she hadn't recognised the voice sooner; she'd heard it a million times. However, not in person.

"Umm... earth to Rowan" The blonde spoke, confusion covering her face as she waved her hand in front of Rowan's face.

"C-Caroline?" The word just barely made it out of Rowan's mouth as she gulped deeply with her gaze fixed on the blonde that stood in front of her looking down at where she sat. Rowan rubbed her eyes to see if she was just daydreaming but when she opened her eyes once again and Caroline was still there she knew it was real. Wait why was she seeing Caroline?

Rowan's thoughts began to run a million miles an hour. She wasn't dead was she? No that couldn't be possible, she had made it home safely last night. Hadn't she?

"Uh yeah- are you ok Rowan? You look like you've seen a ghost" The Blonde asks looking at the dazed brunette worried. She looked startled and confused, and she didn't reply to her question straight away.

Rowan took a moment to acknowledge the girl's words since she was lost in her thoughts; the blonde's words were faint among her many thoughts. She couldn't think of anything to say. Caroline appeared to recognise her, but how? That's when she decided to simply go with it and try to act normal, whatever that meant.

"Umm. Yup. I'm dandy. " Rowan answers giving her a thumbs up with a hesitant smile, "I ugh.. just remembered I forgot to do my homework for history" She replies making it sound more like a question than a fact. Way to go, Rowan, not suspicious at all. she rolls her eyes at herself.

"Right... Ok then, hurry up we need to leave in.." the blonde pauses looking down at her phone checking the time, then looks back towards the brunette " In minus 5 minutes, so move that cute ass!" She says grabbing the hand of the brunette and dragging her towards the closet.

Caroline hoked through the clothes, pulling tops and bottoms out before putting them back on the rail, deciding they weren't good enough. She grumbles struggling to find something that was Caroline worthy. Rowan raised her brow at how picky she was and tried to put her hand in to lift out a top, before having her hand batted away by the blonde.