41-storm 😢😢

Start from the beginning

Then I should tell you. yeah, I am like this always come to the place from nowhere, it is my ugly bad habit. I want to change it but it is my lack to live with it.

Introduction :

My name is Jiya Adrian
Age :19(will became 20in few months)
I am now on university 1st year.
You are surprised , how come I am working on such big company with this educational background and without any experience. Then I should tell you one thing, I am not an permanent secretary. I am just working for 2 months in here,to gain experience since that will be very important for future. Since every company wants experienced employees. My relative work here since she will get married in few days and she apply for leave but the company policy got her. So she work her brain and now I am working as an alternative. Boss have no issues with it,so thank God. And if I do well he can give me a very pleasant surprise, should keep me as his secretary for real or give me job to other companies or praise about me Lisa told me that.

I am socially awkward and shy as hell. I can not fight with anyone and I am so clumsy. I fall from anywhere to nowhere. If you understand the meaning that why I don't were short dress. Oh! How do I look!

I am a black girl. Yeah! You got me. A black grown up lady. I am 5feet 4inch tall. Slim, black long hair,my face have 2 eyes, they are also black small size , 1 nose and 2lips in which lower one is bigger then upper one. I hate my lips, they are black but sometimes people say they are attractive.
I have small breast and my ass are medium. Not attractive at all I think.
I am always confused as hell what to do or say to people. So I shut my mouth to say anything and make myself fool in front them. It is called fools became wise technic. My mom tell me that to do always. It is better to keep you mouth shut if you don't know how to talk with people and in work place it need most. I love silence BECAUSE PEOPLE can not hit BY there words if you don't talk with them. Haha I am wise, you see.

So I am gonna accompany Mr Johnson Robin to his California trip. Rich people, he has penthouse in there. I wish I had one like this. But, I am a middle class girl who can only dream about this, can not have them in reality.

John pov :
---------------
I was getting ready for my trip to California. I packed my all stuff. I saw Roya, I didn't ask her anything. I don't want to make situations worse, I will talk with them after I came back.

She was still looking at me like an owl.

" are you going somewhere John ?"

"yes, I am. I have a business meeting at California."

"Really! Mr. Stone is going and I will....."
"I am not interested what he do or not. Don't you think it is unprofessional to tell your rival's about your company moves?"

"I was just telling you....."
"I am not interested. I am tried. I want to sleep."
If I talk with now, I will blow up my anger in her for sure.

Roya's pov :
----------------
What is his problem? I was just telling, I am also going California with Mr stone. He told me to accompany him. First I thought to refuse but I am working under him. I can do that always to run away from my work so I say yes. And John is also going. I was happy. But he is not hearing a word from me.

No problem I will do it myself. I will only work with Mr Stone and I do want him to know that I am also going there. I will enjoy my own company and visit the California alone. Who cares, he die in his work!

John pov :
----------------

It has been one day, I am here in California. We stay in my penthouse. I have so many penthouse in many places and my father has also so many. Since my Father has more money than me. Jiya Adrian is a sweet girl. She is staying in the other room and I am staying in mine.

Liza always accompanied me in this business trip but since she is not here and Ms Adrian is my  new Secretary she is here. She is really a young girl. She will really do well in future if she keep her work like this. But need more confidence in her. I think she will have it when she will become older.

Roya POV :
-----------------
One day has gone. We are staying in hotel. Mr stone and I are now good friends. He always ask about John. In this I get to know they are high school friends. They are just like this from high school can you believe! John never like Mr stone. He even know John's family which never meet. I only know his mom. Mr stone said he went to John's parents place also and he is too much afraid of John's father.

Mr stone said about him and john old story. I get to know John hate him from the beginning because once Stone bully him and Aaron save him and they become best friends. They don't like him much because Mr stone was with other cool kids. But now the only have each other. Mr stone tell me once John steal his girlfriend after that they hate each other more. But he is respectfull to me that I am John 's wife and he will not any stuff like this.

Next day, the meeting has been canceled. I was bored what to do. I don't know anyone and Mr stone was firting with girl.

Mr stone come to me with a blonde girl "you are bored? I would be glad to company you but my girlfriend is here?"
I raise my brow girlfriend when did that happen.

He said "don't give that look. We are dating for 1 months."

Whatever I don't care.

"I don't know this place. What will I do, I was just thinking?"

"wanna go to the shopping? Girls like that, i can get you there."

"no, I was thinking about John"

"woah! Wife was thinking about hubby. So sad, he is not here,he could have accompany you but we are in California! Remember!"

"yes I know. He is also here for business."

"fuck. Don't tell me, he came here for the Timberlake project. I hate him. I am in loss because of his success."

"no. I don't know why he came here. I just know he is here"

"so call him to pick you up since no work!"
"he would be busy and he doesn't know I am here"

"Okey. Wanna surprise him. I know his penthouse is here. Come I will drop you and after that me and my gf will go for a lunch"
"Okey. Sounds good. I will surprise him"

But I became surprised!!

I bade Mr stone after he drop me to his penthouse. It is s beautiful. I knock in there a lady open the door and I told her that I am his wife and told me the day direction.

I went to his room and I open the door suddenly to surprise him.
But I saw standing naked and a women was kneel in front of him.
John said "Fuck off! Who open the do.... ROYA!!"
MY EYES BECOME MISET with tear.

I run away from there.
He scream behind me "Roya! Roya!"

He catch me by my hand and said "Roya please believe me. It is not what It looks like. We are not doing anything"
He came out with a towel wrapped around his wrist.
With my crying voice "then what it is Mr Johnson Robin? What was the girl doing between your legs and you? You are naked in front of her?"

"Roya please trust me. It was all of sudden... And she is my secretary. That I.."

"yeah. Suddenly, If I didn't get you red handed, it was never happened. Your secretary and you good luck!! Leave my hand Mr Robin. And you will get the divorce papers soon"
In that he leave my hand. Maybe he also wanted it in this all time.

~~~~