Perth set Phu down on the stool and kissing his head before he went to Saint who was showing his back to him.

Saint looked amazing that morning in his black jeans that showed off his legs and a cream turtleneck sweater that was tucked into his jeans. Perth groaned inwardly staring at his sexy back but frowning when he noticed the high collar covering Saint's neck.

"Son" he called touching Saint's waist gently.

Saint sighed, hands on the marble top while waiting for the coffee to fill the mug.

"Are you okay?" Perth asked again, hovering over the smaller man awkwardly. "Do you regret last night?" He murmured, swallowing heavily.

Saint took the mug and giving it to Perth before went to the stove to plate the bacon. "No, I don't Perth. It was amazing." he sighed out.

Perth relieved sigh might have been too obvious when Saint turned to glare at him.

"But please do not pull an act like that again. The result might be difficult. We need to sort things out one by one first before... well you know -" He explained blushing faintly while holding the warm plate.

"I know," Perth pouted feeling rejected but relieved when Saint was not mad at him anymore. "So, what can I do to help?" He asked rubbing his nape in shame.

"It's okay, I took the morning after pill." Saint said smiling lightly at him.

"Oh," Perth gasped out, fleet of sadness passed his heart.

"Your breakfast," Saint smiled at him while offering a plate piled with food.

Perth's heart bursted from happiness, the sight of his pretty Saint making breakfast for him in their cosy kitchen with a swollen belly under an apron...

"Hey," he said trying to peel the high collar away from Saint's neck didn't like that it covered his artworks.

"Perth," Saint scolded pushing his hand away. "My neck looks like a war zone."

Perth chuckled at that. "So what? I want to see it." He whined invading Saint's space, hand rubbing at Saint's bum.

"Zee's coming home later. We don't want him to think anything weird." Saint rejected him by pushing at Perth's back to go sit at the breakfast bar.

Perth frowned at that. "But, you can do anything. He's not your -"

"Perth, we'll have this kind of conversation later. Besides, he's the one who asked me to call you to come here and keeping us company." Saint exclaimed.

Perth frowned again but nodding his head nevertheless.

"Go have your breakfast while it's still warm." Saint instructed.

Perth smiled at that and went to sit beside his son who was focused on eating with his iPad playing his favourite cartoon in front of him. Phu abandoned his cartoon when Perth caught his attention with his plate of food. The three of them, unexpectedly had a nice breakfast together. When they finished the food, Saint threw the father and son into the den. He refused Perth's offer to help him doing the dishes instead asking him to look after Phu.

Perth was playing with Phu in the den when the bell rang from the front door.

Perth lifted his head at the same time Saint rushed from the kitchen to the door to open it. Knob twisting could be heard and the door was opened.

"I'm home! Geez, it's freezing cold outside." A familiar voice could be heard from the foyer. Perth intensified his hearing.

"Welcome home Zee," Saint said muffled by something.