Chapter 1) Leaving Home

My alarm clock woke me up with the loudest music ever, to be honest the song it kept playing was getting old. Ugh, today I start my new school. Great. I dragged myself out of bed and got dressed in a matter of seconds - ever since that dreadful night, I've never cared much about my appearance - I collected the lone suitcase waiting in the corner of the room and placed my phone and it's charger into the front pocket. Slowly, taking time to take one last look at the room, I walked towards the door, whispering a 'Goodbye' as I closed it.

"Okay, Arthur, can we just get out of this place - no goodbyes. Please?" I asked my social worker.

"Sure, the car is waiting round the front, would you like me to accompany you to the school?" Asked Arthur.

"No, thank you," I stated.

Inserting my headphones, even though I wasn't going to listen to any music, I walked outside and entered the cab.

---------------

17 radio songs later, and I was right outside Cross Academy. I give the cabbie a polite thank you and nervously yanked my suitcase out of the boot. I spun around there and then because I heard a light coughing sound and right before me were two people, a cheery brown girl and a silver haired guy, who looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here. The guy, whom I now knew as Zero, went to take my suitcase, but I jumped away and said 'I'm pretty sure I can carry a bag.' If Zero was hurt at my comment he didn't show it.

"I'm Yuki Cross, member of the disciplinary committee! Zero and I keep the Day class from crowding the Night class!" She announced in an upbeat way. In reply I just nodded my head noncommittally, talking really wasn't my thing.

"Yuki, why are wasting time out here? Lets go!" Pronounced Zero in a deadpan kind of way.

Within 5 minutes Yuki, Zero and I were just outside the girl dorms. "Well I'll see you later tonight Zero! Don't be late!!" Said Yuki, eyes full of hope.

"Yeah, Sure. Bye Yuki. Bye.... (Y/N)" Zero responded.

"Whatever, can we go now, Yuki?" I questioned.

"Uh... um.. yeah" Said Yuki, embarrassed.

---------------------------

*THE NEXT DAY*

I awoke with a start, someone was knocking at the door. "(Y/N) May I enter?" The voice was unknown to me, but it had a faint familiarity to it. Who is it? What do they want? Questions streamed through my mind. "Yeah." I shouted as I got out of bed and threw my clothes on. I opened the door and who did I find standing there?

The Bastard Vampire; Kaname Kuran.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT I WAS LIKE, 12 WHEN I WROTE THIS AND I REALLY DIDN'T HAVE A PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORLD OR WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO WRITE! SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE, I'M REALLY SORRY FOR HOW PATHETIC THE MAIN CHARACTER IS PORTRAYED AND HOW STUPID THE PLOT IS.

I WOULD BE REALLY GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD CHECK OUT MY NEW WORKS.

The Vampire Hunter:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/40046291-the-vampire-hunter-wattys2015

Graffiti:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/50779861-graffiti

Edited on 05/11/15

-AnimeLovingTimeLord!