Stardust Crusaders 19

Start from the beginning

"Are you saying that what is amazing are the numbers?" Pucci asked him lifting his head.

"That is not it....what I am saying is amazing is how skilled painters and sculptors are able to shape their souls into something visible for others. It is almost like A Stand that transcends time....Don't you think so? Y/N's Stand allows her to live on forever, remaining beautiful for all eternity like an incredible painting or stature...." Dio sighed.

"That is an interesting theory, you seem to love Y/N very dearly, since you are speaking so highly of her every time, but are you saying that Leonardo da Vinci is a Stand user?" The dark skinned man inquired softly, he had grown interested in this woman too.

"Hey....I am talking about you as well. Your White Snake has the ability to shape people's souls and preserve them."The blond man grabbed Pucci's wrist harshly shocking the other. "Are you going to betray me someday? Why won't you attack me? What about Y/N? Will you hurt her? Will you take her away from me? You already know that my weakness is sunlight and you know I sleep in the dark during the day while I dream to hold my love in my arms...my one and only one. You could easily be able to kill me in my sleep....you could kill Y/N too, with her Stand Heal and my Stand The World you could become the ruler of this world for all eternity." Dio shouted getting agitated.

"I....have never even thought of doing that to you or her. I like people who help me, encourage my growth and Y/N was the one who supported you and became your inspiration. You are the king of kings and she is the one you chose as an equal compared to you...Where will both of you end up? I want to see it through, to the very end. I love you as I love God and you love her more than anything else on this world, so of course I love her too with all of my heart even though I have never met her personally." Pucci replied dead serious as Dio abruptly let go as if he had burned himself.

"Don't you dare. She belongs to me. And only me!" he glared at the other male as his tone softened. "I apologize....I have insulted you. I never thought that I would meet someone who could put me at ease without Y/N by my side just by talking....I was afraid of losing you and of losing Y/N to someone else, including you. I am sure you will become a honorable child of God, I want you to watch over Y/N, protect her with all means from the Joestar bloodline if I fall victim to my own love and desire for her. She is not only my greatest motivation but also my greatest weakness....Here it is a token of my apology and of my selfish request. I took it out of my body. Wherever you go, I will give you power...to make sure she is safe from the Joestars."

Pucci looked at his closed right hand as blood dripped out of it, seeing....a bone.

"Do not worry I will not disappoint you, I will carry out your will, I wish you luck."Pucci agreed calmly. Y/N L/N, a story of ture love...

 Y/N L/N, a story of ture love

--------

MEANWHILE: