Dancing In The Wind

Start from the beginning

"I want you to cum inside me, baby." He tells him and he grabs the lube from the drawer and he lies down on the bed. Cameron starts to move to him but Nash stops him.

"I want you to watch, Cam." He tells him and Cameron lies back and watches his boyfriend lustfully. His hand goes down to his cock and he starts to strokes it slowly. Nash spreads his legs revealing his pink hole. He spreads lube on his fingers and he presses one inside himself. He moans softly as he begins to fuck himself.

"Mmmm, Cam I can't wait until it's you side me," he moans and he adds a 2nd finger and fucks himself faster.

"God, baby that looks so good. You're so fucking sexy," Cameron says and Nash flushes with excitement.

He adds in a third finger and Cameron states intently at Nash's fingers moving in and out. He finally can't take it anymore, he sits up and pulls Nash to him. Nash's fingers slip out of his hole and Cameron gets in between his legs. He props Nash's legs up and slides into Nash slowly. Nash gasps at the feeling, he loves it and he wants more of it.

"Fuck me, baby." Nash moans and Cameron begins to thrust into him deeply, all the way to the hilt.

"You feel good, baby. I love you so much," he murmurs as he bends down and captures Nash's lips with his. They kiss passionately

"I love you too, so much. Harder, baby, please." He moans and Cameron begins to thrust faster. His hips slam against the back of his thighs, making a slapping noise. Nash moans loudly and Cameron thrust right into his prostate making Nash rake his fingers down Cameron's back.

They continue to kiss as they fuck, their kiss is fast and hot, their tongues play together and tangle around each other.

Nash feels like he can cum already, he feels so good. Cameron turns them around so that Nash is riding him. His hands rest on Nash's hips and he thrusts up while Nash slams down to meet him. Nash leans down and kisses deeply, his tongue licking Cameron's lips and he shoves it inside when Cameron parts his lips.They're both moaning into the kiss as they get closer to cumming. This new position causes Cameron's cock to hit Nash's prostate everytime sending Nash into a frenzy.

The two lovers stare at each other as they reach their peak. Nash cums all over Cameron's stomach and Cameron cums deep inside of Nash. Their movements slow down and Nash collapses on top of Cameron, he's breathing hard.

They kiss slowly as they come down from their high, Cameron rubs Nash's lower back gently. Eventually they stand up and take a shower together. They head downstairs to the kitchen where Skylynn and Hayes are happily eating a snack.

Hayes finds it hard to believe that this will be his life from now on. He fears having to go back to the trailer or the motel where they can only eat the bare minimum. He loves taking a full lunch to school, he loves wearing new clothes that don't look dirty or have holes in them. He's so grateful for the things that he has gotten from Cameron and he doesn't want to go back to his old life. He smiles at Nash and Cameron when they enter the kitchen. Nash bends down and presses a soft kiss on Skylynn's forehead.

"Rosa says we can bake cookies after dinner!" She exclaims happily and Nash smiles fondly at her. He's so glad that the kids are happy, that's all he ever wanted. Nash and Cameron take some snacks from the fridge and they sit down at the table to eat with the kids.

They have a casual conversation going when the doorbell rings. Nash stands up and heads to the foyer to open the door. He freezes when he notices that it's Taylor. Taylor doesn't look good, he's dressed nicely but he has bags under his eyes and his body language screams defeat.

"Baby, can you come here?" Nash calls out as he stares at Taylor and Taylor stares back at him. Cameron joins them at the door and he rolls his eyes as he notices Taylor.

"Yes?" He asks coldly.

Taylor sighs sadly. "I'm sorry Cameron and Nash. I'm sorry for the things I said and the things I did."

Cameron is flabbergasted, Taylor has never apologized to him, even when he's clearly been wrong.

"I... I heard there's an opening for a full-time position here and I'd like to apply." Taylor says meekly and Cameron glances at Nash with a raised eyebrow.

Nash knows what it's like to be in Taylor's position, he knows what it's like to search for a job that pays more than the minimum wage so that he can make ends meet.

He nods at Cameron and then Cameron looks back at Taylor.

"Yeah... why don't you head over to Bart's office and let him know I sent you over for the new position. He can call me if he wants to verify." Cameron instructs Taylor and Taylor nods rapidly. He steps up to Cameron and hugs him tightly.

"I miss my best friend," he whispers. "I was such an idiot, Cam. I hope one day you can forgive me."

Cameron pats his back and he pulls away. "Lets take our friendship slow, okay? But I miss you too and I'm glad that we can move forward amicably."

Taylor nods and says his goodbyes before he turns and heads over to the trailer.

"You have such a big, beautiful heart baby," Cameron says as he closes the door and pulls Nash close. He presses soft kisses on his lips and Nash smiles into the kiss.

"I just know the struggle he's going through and it's not easy. He apologized so I don't see why we should why we should hold a grudge against him, we're better than that." Nash explains and Cameron nods in agreement.

But he'll still keep any eye on Taylor.

A/N- 1 more chapter and the epilogue left