|•17•| Final Round (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

I step into the arena with people cheering. My opponent walks on from the opposite direction. I have to stay clear of the vines on her head. As the battle starts she immediately sends her vines my way. I harden my hand and cut the vines. I run towards her catching her off guard. In one swift motion, I hit the back of her neck knocking her out.

*3rd Person POV*

"Killua wins!" Midnight shouts

Gon cheers, "Yay Killua!"

Uraraka giggles along with a few others, "You must really love him, huh?"

Gon's face heats up as he rubbed the back of his head, "Yeah I really do...," Gon mumbles

Killua walked back to where his classmates are sitting and notices his blushing boyfriend, "What did you guys do to my boyfriend?"

Gon turned around and jumped into Killua's arms, "Killua!"

Killua smiled and kissed Gon's forehead, "Your fight is next you know that right."

Gon mumbled something before making a pouty face, "But Killua!"

Killua whisperd into Gon's ear, "Hey now... Remember our bet..."

Gon instantly jumped out of his hug from Killua and had a confidence face, "I'm going to win, just you watch!"

The students of class 1A were confused about Gon's statement, some heard the word bet. So they wondered if the bet Killua was talking about was between Gon and him. Gon then arrived at the arena, he was going against Mina.

As the fight started Gon made no hesitation as he jumped from where he was and landed in front of Mina. Startling Mina, she tried to spray Gon with acid. Gon dodged the globs of acid and ran behind Mina. He pushed Mina from behind sending Mina out of bounds.

"Mina is out of bounds! Gon wins!" Midnight yelled

And with that Gon and Killua were moving onto the final four. The next round was between Kirishima and Bakugou. The victor of the battle ended up being Bakugou. The final four were Todoroki, Killua, Bakugou, and Gon. Midoriya finally got out of the infirmary but was unfortunately stuck in bandages. Once Midoriya returned to where his classmates were, Gon and Killua greeted him.

"How are you hold up?" Gon questioned

"Well I'm ok but because Recovery Girl healed me so much already and the injures I got, this was the best she could do." Midoriya replied referring to why his arms were in casts, "Oh yeah! Killua you're up against Todoroki right?"

Killua nodded before laying his head against his seat, but a certain fiery man caught his eye, "Hey Midoriya? Would you say you know a lot of heroes?"

Midoriya nodded his head, "Yup! I have a dozen notebooks filled with information about them!"

"Do you know who that is?" Killua said pointing to the fiery man across from where they were sitting

"Wow, he looks so big!" Gon said squinting his eyes to get a better view

"Huh? You don't know who he is? He's the number two hero, Endeavor! He's Todoroki's dad," Midoriya explained

Killua chuckled and sighed, "Endeavor huh...?"

"Why'd you ask?" Midoriya questioned

"Oh I just wanted to know who I flipped off earlier," Killua said

Midoriya sat there in silence before yelling, "Y-you gave Endeavor t-the middle finger!"

"No duh, he was being such an ass," Killua said