Chapter 3

Damon POV

I don't get why my uncle thought it was a good idea for me to carry on with school I should be taking back at the pack house helping out cause I'm now the alpha, but he said no one wants a alpha who has no education. I've only done it to keep him happy as he said he wants the younger pack members to have a role model to look up to who sets a good example of turning up to school and getting there education. My uncle John always was so passionate about teaching so he worked at the school as a English teacher.

Today I woke up with my wolf giving me a massive head ache he doesn't seem to have an answer to his outburst of energy this morning I can't seem to understand why he is acting like this he is normally very mature but today he is acting like a bloody puppy.

I shifted into my wolf and ran to school hopefully now that he has been in his form he will be more calm and we're of some of that energy he has. I met up with Levi my beta and Lucas my gamma. We've been best friends ever since I could remember and we have been raised to be the leaders of the pack.

When we was walking through the corridors my wolf was going mad in my head bouncing around trying to say something . I quickened my pace and found my classroom for English I walked in. Everyone's attention was on us as they all sort of tilted there heads down in a bow to show respect for the leaders of the pack.

Looking at my uncle he appeared nervous and worried I wanted to ask what was wrong but I was consumed by a amazing sent of vanilla and oranges. I could feel my wolf surfacing .I darted my eyes around the room for them to land on a small girl sat by the window.

"MATE " my wolf screamed in my head. My long search for her had come to a end. I'd finally found her.

She looked so beautiful , her gorgeous long blonde hair covering her face. I immediately went over to her and stood informs of her. She glanced up with widen beautiful blue doe eyes. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seem she has cute freckles scattered across the bridge of her nose and amazing plump lips .my wolf was pushing froward more thinking of her we felt the urge to protect her with our life no one would ever hurt my precious princess

I wanted nothing more than to have her in my arms and never let her go. My wolf had pushed forward as I was to distracted to have the power to push him to the back of my mind.

My body moved on its own accord knowing exactly where it wanted to go. Stopping right in front of my precious mate. When she cautiously peaked up to meet my eyes ,my heart skipped a beat I felt a wave of power wash over me as I felt so enticed to reach out and touch her.

Slowly i reached out to hold her face many gasped around us. Probably because my wolf had surfaced ,so my eyes had more than likely changed colour which is rare cause I normally keep my wolf in check and never let him take control of my human form

I was pulled out of my thoughts when a hand had grabbed my shoulder. I was ready to rip to shreds at who every it was for ruining my first moment with my mate. I glared at Levi. I saw panic flash in his eyes for a spilt second cause he could feel the power radiating of me cause of my wolf surfacing it didn't help that my wolf was pissed of at him for ruining his first time seeing his mate ,that was sacred to him and he interrupted it

Levi pulled me to the back of the class growing at the curious students who quickly averted there eyes back to the front. He was telling me to calm down and that I shouldn't cause to much of a scene as humans are also in the class and then he went banging on about how I shouldn't have risked putting our secret of being werewolves in jeopardy and expose us.

The alpha inside of me wanted to put Levi back in his place but I knew he was right it was irresponsible of me to just let my wolf have full control of me in front of humans.

I kept silent as he was still talking me ,not once did I let my eyes leave my mate I saw her quickly glacé at me but she looked away shy. I knew then and there that this small beautiful girl had so much power me.

Something caught my interest when I heard Levi say that I should find out what my mates second lesson is and wait for her after it so I could properly introduce myself to her .I'd never been so excited to go to my maths lesson next and get it over with before so I could properly speak to the love of my life .