I just shook my head at her.

"What's wrong with her?" Abhi asked as we reached the table.

"Nothing. She got into an arguement." I said to him.

Daksh came back and asked me "What was that?"

"She got into an arguement, nothing to worry." I said assuring Daksh and then we all left after paying the bill.

I opened my contacts and contemplated whether to call her or not. Never in my life I thought I was going to call her contact no. When my dad had shared her contact for emergency purposes I thought I would never call her.

And now, here I am!

I called her but ofcourse she did not recieve her call. So, I did the most surprising thing. I was headed to where I knew she would be right now.

I really think I got exchanged!

Reaching there I stood at the same door leaning on it where I was standing the last time I saw her here. And like the last time, this time too she just took my breath away with her dancing.

I was watching her with a small smile playing on my lips when she noticed me.
She stopped dancing and walked towards me.
"What are you doing over here?" She asked confused.

What was I, actually?

I just cleared my throat and said
"I wanted to talk to you about the incident." I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

Oh god!
Aarav Kapoor & Nervous!
Never in my life I have been that!

She just stiffled her laugh.
"I think you dropping at this place is a bit creepy, Aarav." She said and started laughing.

I rolled my eyes at her and turned around to leave when she held my wrist and I turned around.

I think she should just stop doing this whole holding my hand thing!

It makes me go crazy!

"Can you wait for 10 minutes? I'll wrap up." She said smiling and I nodded.

"I'll ask my driver to drop your scooty." I said to her.

"No! No one touches my scooty." She said narrowing her eyes at me.
I just let out a frustrating sigh.

"Okay, I can this one time because I have to talk about a very important thing to you." She said huffing and left.

Drumming my fingers on the steering wheel I was listening to main yahaan hoon song when suddenly there was a tap on the passenger's window.
I opened the door and she sat in.

"Ohhoo! I never took you as a romantic one haa." She said teasing me because if the song and I rolled my eyes at her.

The amount of times I roll my eyes at her can surely compete for guiness world record.

I started the car and was headed towards my residency.
"So, care to tell me about the reason for your fight?" I asked and her expression changed from mischevious to raging.

"That dick Pratik Sharma. You know what he did?" She asked me and I just nodded in negative. Ofcourse I didn't know what did he do the reason I am asking her.
I mentally rolled my eyes again.

Stupid!

"When I entered the ladies washroom he was busy sucking some girl's face." She said with furious eyes.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

My knuckles turned white as I gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"Yess! And then he has the audacity to tell me that shruti won't believe me if I tell her." She said still raging but my anger was on another level now.

I am not going to leave that bastard!

"Aarav, What do you think? She won't believe me?" She asked and I looked at her.

She won't!

"Don't worry about it. Don't tell Shruti about it. I'll handle it when he comes to meet our parents. I'll make sure he gets out of her life." I said focusing on the road

Manipulative fucker!