Why would i pay? I haven't done anything wrong...its actually you..your the one who needs to pay me because you know its a crime to touch or even look in something or someone that isn't yours..you touched , looked and even flirt that someone i claim as mine and i fucking hate..tsk.. you should be ashamed of yourself. You disgusting woman..

How dare you!! The woman shouts quickly raising his hand to slap tae but the mafia stoped her..he held her wrist very tight pulling her close to him as he twist her whole arms making the woman growl in pain..

Don't go to near me babe...plastic melts..tae says smirking looking at her it seems like the woman had so many plastic surgeries in almost every part of her body and face judging from her appearance.

Bitch! Let me go!!!!!ahh! It hurts you fucker! The woman shouts in pain tae cared less he goes near her side whispering beside her ears..

You think that hurts?..oh baby this is nothing...others has experienced more painful than this..painful than you can imagine..i have done beyond brutal than this so shut the fuck up if you don't to be the next dead bitch on my list ...the mafia says twisting her arms more making the woman howl in pain louder than before but lowers her voice down as the mafia glares at her very hard..

W-what the hell do you mean by d-dead list...she asks still hissing from pain now starting to grow scared as tae smirked.

Darling..Don't you recognize me? The mafia says as the woman looks at taehyung better.. she keeps looking at him..than it hits her..his face..his name...jeon taehyung. She very well knows the mafia couple..they were famous everywhere and well known for being the scariest mafia to exist...

She gulps so hard scared for her whole life..so it means the man she was trying to hit on was..Jeon Jungkook himself..leader of the biggest mafia and his lover..Kim Taehyung now is Jeon Taehyung.

Cat got your tongue? Tae raises an eyebrow

U-um maybe w-we can talk about things..please forgive me i didn't know..please lets talk about this.. The woman pleads so scared tae just continue to smirk he goes near her ears to whisper again..

Where's that atidute gone hmm? I like it when a bitch like you pisses me off it gives me more inspiration on how i torture someone so slutty like you.

Tae gives her a angry look he was done smirking he's actually so angry on people mostly girls who flirt with jungkook. He. Doesn't. Like. It. One. Bit.

I-im s-sorry..i thought he was single..i tried to hit it off with him bec-...she tries to continue but tae just twist her arms more making the girl cry in pain he lowers her voice down scared by the look the mafia was giving him.

Who the fuck do you think you are? Tae tightens his grip..he was minding his own fucking business then you suddenly come out from now where touch him and flirt with him! You even have the guts to make him come with you and think the two of you would fuck. Fucking whore! Listen here bitch. Im gonna make it clear for you.

Don't you fucking dare ever again try to come closer to him. He points at jungkook.. cause he is my man. My man. He belongs to kim taehyung. Only mine. Im letting you go this once but believe if i ever see you flirting with jungkook again or even just looking at him i will end you. Don't test me. Do you understand?  Tae says lowly

The woman tremble that he can't say a word..tae raises an eyebrow not amused cause she wasn't responding. He grabs her very tight in result the girl yelp in pain crying..

Do you understand.

The mafia says one more sternly twisting her arm more than ever at this point the girl was already crying silently because of the pain.