#StopAAPIHate (a chapter and my opinion)

Start from the beginning

Some rummaging through his closet led Tommy to lay out an outfit of bleached cutoff overalls, a cropped version of his normal red and white T-Shirt, a long sleeved white shirt underneath that, and black fishnet tights and gloves. And, of course, his purple and grey-ish allium flower chain on his head and the green bandana from Tubbo on his neck. He also figured he would wear a golden hoop earring in one ear today.

More put together than normal, but still his usual style. A bit on the rebel-ish side, but still fashionable, not just reckless. He had recently been getting more into this kind of stuff, like fashion and makeup, it really interested him.

Speaking of makeup, maybe Tommy would put a little bit of olive green eyeshadow on, to match the sort of shade that the bandana was. That would look cute.

~~~~~~

After finishing up his morning routine, Tommy gathered up Ranboo and Tubbo to go to the supermarket, where they were now.

"Okay, first things first," Tubbo began. "We get cereal. Do either of you know which aisle that is?"

"You expect me to remember?" Ranboo said jokingly, ducking a little under the awning, being an 8'5 half enderman did have its benefits, but also a lot of disadvantages.

"Uhhh....." Tommy scanned the aisle names quickly, not seeing one currently that seemed as if it would have cereal. "Baking goods.... Instant food.... Spices and mixes.... Hmm..." He quickly read the other aisle labels, not seeing one. "Maybe we ask someone?"

Ranboo and Tubbo both agreed, so the three boys set off to find an employee who looked nice enough. After a year and a half of isolating from other people the brothers had sort of lost their social skills, so it was always easier to talk to someone who looked friendly.

Tommy hit Tubbo softly on the arm, yelling "Tag!" sparking the three boys into chasing each other through the store. Thankfully it was pretty empty, they would probably have bumped int-

A loud "BONK" came from above Tommy and Tubbo's heads, followed by a moan of pain, causing a pause in their game.

"You good, Ranboob?" Tommy asked, looking up to him with concern.

"Yeah, that sounded painful-" Tubbo added.

"It was-" Ranboo groaned, crouching down and clutching his head.

Tommy was about to respond, when he heard a nasally voice behind him. "Well maybe you boys shouldn't have been messing around so much."

When Tommy turned around, he saw a middle-aged woman with relatively ugly sunglasses and a haircut that was short in the back and longer in the front, obviously dyed blond, you could see her roots.

She was wearing a black shirt that said in sparkly leopard print letters "I am the BOSS. I am the QUEEN." with a white vest overtop. She was also wearing black yoga pants and black flats. Seriously, where was this woman's fashion sense?

"The grocery store is no place for a couple 12 year olds."

All three exclaimed angrily at this, Ranboo and Tubbo were 17, Tommy was 16. DEFINITELY not 12.

She wrinkled her nose, looking at all of their clothes, if it was even possible to do it more than she had already. "And your outfits, you look like a couple of f*aggots."

The boy's and all the people nearby's eyes widened, this area was such progressive place, and that word- you just can't use it! Tommy wasn't gay, neither were Ranboo or Tubbo (as far as Tommy knew) but all three knew under NO circumstances could you say that.

"Do NOT say that word." Ranboo growled in a low voice, cutting Tommy off before he could say something. "NEVER say that. You disgusting little bitch." That hit hard, Ranboo's voice could get so low and scratchy, so intimidating, and he never, ever swore. But it made sense. Before Phil adopted him, Ranboo lived with homophoboic parents, who had mentally ab