Ludio Deuce

Haven't used this character for myself

Note: This used to be the first version of Onyx when I was creating him

Name: Ludio Deuce
Sex: Male
Hails: Atlas
Status: (Either Pro or a Huntsman-in-training)
Primary Academy: Sanctum Academy (Argus)
Species: Human
Eye color: Black
Aura color: Red
Hair color: Black
Length: (your choice)
Style: (your choice)
Skin color: (your choice)

Outfit:
Maroon Trench coat
Grey shirt
Black jeans
Dark brown combat boots

Semblance: Royal Flush

Once Ludio activates his Semblance, his eyes will glow and turn red, increasing his speed, strength, and awareness, as he moves around with his semblance activated, he will leave burning playing cards from his path. Semblance is also connected to his weapon. (As he strikes with his weapon, it will leave burning playing cards in the air as the sword burns)

Weapon type: Sword
Name: Four of a kind

Four of a kind is an all black sword (Katana like) with a diamond edge. (It's just a sword with diamond edges, nothing too special like a gun or dust mechanism) The sword will be coated with flames when Semblance is activated. Ludio will use it in four different ways to attack. (You decide the attack)

Ludio Deuce, also known as "The Player" from where he's from is a Professional Huntsman or Huntsman-in-training and is known for his combat abilities and cunning attitude around everyone especially in fighting. (Sometimes an idiot bastard) But when he goes all-in with the Dealer (Fate), you played your own cards wrong.