Chapter 13 Red Death, The Merciless & Death Bug vs Miraculous Team & Hawkmoth

Rena Rouge, Carapace, Queen Bee, Viperion, Ryuko and Hawkmoth charge at Red Death, The Merciless and Death Bug.

 Pegasus, Bunnix and King Monkey stayed behind to protect the miracle box.

"HAAAAAA!!!!!!!" the miraculous team were charging at the three.

Red Death fires a electro ball at them. The miraculous team move out of the way. Hawkmoth whacks The Merciless.

"That's all?" The Merciless grabs Hawkmoth and slams him down to the ground.

Hawkmoth kicks the Merciless back and jumps back. He takes a father and uses the amok on himself. A senti-monster appeared. The Merciless raises his sword and flies toward the senti-monster. The snti-monster flaps it's wings, creating wind to push back the Merciless. The Merciless flies blow the senti-monster and flies up.

*STAB!*

The senti-monster shrieks in pain. Lightning begins to electrocute the senti-monster.

Death Bug slams Rena Rouge to the ground.

"You bitch! You think you can be a miraculous wielder after EVERYTHING YOU DID TO ME??!!!" Death Bug punches Rena Rouge three more times.

Carapace tackles Death Bug off of Rena Rouge. Death Bug jumps back and lands on her feet. Viperion kicks Death Bug away. Ryuko elbows Death bug in the face. Queen Bee kicks Death Bug away. Death Bug rolls on the ground. She gets up.

"So you three. Decided to team up with the same people that HURT ME!!! I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE!!! I WILL KILL YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!" Death Bug throws her yo-yo up. "Death Charm!"

A sword appears and Death Bug catches it. Death Bug cracks her neck.

"Let the blood bath begin." Death Bug laughs as she charges at Viperion.

Viperion dodges Death bug swing. Queen Bee and Ryuko charge at Death Bug.

"Marinette! Stop this!" Queen bee shouts.

"Break free from their control!" Ryuko shouts.

Death Bug jumps back and sword spins. Queen Bee and Ryuko jump over Death Bug. Death Bug turns around and Luka punches Death bug in the face. Death Bug rolls on the ground.

"We don't want to hurt you but you aren't giving us a choice." Viperion says.

"Oh I know. Because this is a life and death battle. It's either kill or be killed. HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! AND YOU WILL ALL JOIN THE SAME FATE AS ADRIEN DID!!" Death Bug laughs evilly.

Death Bug charges at Rena Rouge and Carapace. Carapace uses his shield to block Death Bug swing.

"Your no heroes. Just heartless bastards that believe I was weak and useless. WELL NEWS FLASH BITCHES!!! DEATH BUG IS HERE TO KILL YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Death Bug pushes Carapace and slashes his face.

"Ahhh!!!" Carapace drops his shield and holds his face.

Viperion gets electrocuted by Red Death.

"AHHHHH!!!!" Viperion was screaming in pain.

Red Death slams Viperion to the ground and takes away his miraculous. Luka detransform.

"You posed a threat with your 'second chance'." Red Death says.

Ryuko appears behind Red Death and hits Red Death in the head. Red Death kicks Ryuko in the stomach.

"AUGH!" Ryuko coughs out blood. She was launched a few feet away.