"Okay, okay... Jokes aside and now back to the topic" Jimin said dusting his pants and sat beside Taehyung with a serious look.

"If I answered your questions first, then the answer is No. He can neither go alone nor we can go with him. Don't ask why now because you clearly know that Jk will never bring you with him if he had another option" Jimin said sternly and Taehyung just sat there without a word. He doesn't know why, but he felt a tug in his heart after listening to Jimin's words.

He is right. Jungkook will never come to him if there wasn't any need. So he softly sighed to get away from his sudden tiredness and nodded his head.

Jimin just gave a soft pat on Taehyung's shoulder and smiled softly while turning around. And as soon as he turned his back to Taehyung, he broke into a most devilish smile and walked towards the wardrobe to choose an outfit.

Of fucking course, Jimin lied. Hell, is Jungkook a baby who can't go alone? Nah! mam, but Taehyung doesn't need to know about that.

                         ★★★★★★★

"Yes, and make sure that the delivery will be right on time got it?" Jungkook said on his phone sternly. He was standing near his car outside of the mansion waiting for someone to show up since for a while now. He doesn't like to be late. And because of Taehyung today, he indeed being late.

With an annoyed expression, Jungkook looked at his wristwatch and decided to vent his anger on the person who talking with him on the other side of the phone

"And put this on your head well that I'm not gonna tolerate any kind of bullshit from you this time_" Jungkook angrily growled at the caller scaring the shit out of that man. But he stopped in midway when someone called his name and,

"Hey, Jungkook!" He saw Jin hyung running to him with some car keys.

"Oh, fuck! I'm glad that you didn't leave yet but, it's kinda late though..." Jin said while panting slightly because of the short run.

"Yeah... Thanks to someone." Jungkook said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"Haha, Taehyung?" Jin asked shortly with a chuckle even though he very well knew who's Jungkook talking about.

"Yeah, that man... Seriously? He doesn't even have a nice face to take care of. Then What the fuck this ugly shit still doing there?"

"Yah! Don't talk like that!" Jin scolded the younger while hitting on his arm hardly but the younger didn't even flinch. He still had that annoyed face and his eyes flickering at the entrance of the mansion from time to time.

But the moment he caught something in his vision, he had to do double-check to confirm that he is seeing right. And there was Kim Taehyung, who came out from the mansion opening the door and Jungkook could swear he felt like the damn time got slow down.