You were tossed into the chair anyways, however they did not tie you down. Namjoon stood in front of you with his arms crossed over his broad chest. "We wont. However I can't guarantee that my other brothers will go easy on you when they see you." He said.

He beckoned another guard over. "I said to bring two chairs. I'd like to sit too." He said sternly. The guard bowed quickly, before turning and exiting the room. He returned only a few seconds later with another wooden chair.

"Now," Namjoon sighed, sitting down heavily. "Do you realize how much trouble you've caused us?" He asked. "Well, mainly me. I'm the one who had to run around dealing with Hoseok's murder. And of course I spent, what, two days? Making sure that you hadn't put a spell on my poor brothers. Then I had to convince Taehyung to go get you, and he practically tried to kill me over it. He still thinks you're a witch, by the way."

You shook your head. "N-no! I'm not a witch! Why would I make your brother's fall in love with me if I was just going to turn and run away?" You asked. "I ran because I was scared. Your brother brutally murdered someone because she looked at me wrong, what I-"

"Enough." He ordered. Your mouth instantly snapped shut. He leaned forward in his seat, his piercing gaze making you shake. "I never said you could speak."

You bowed your head in apology, trying to calm yourself. If you wanted to make it out of the dungeons, and ultimately the castle, then you needed to act like you respected them. That meant letting him ramble for as long as he wanted, even if it meant he would through a few accusations in too.

"Now. I never said that I still believe you're a witch. I spoke to our healer, she explained soulmates to me. I believe her. Although Taehyung thinks that soulmates are stupid and fake. But the way that Jimin and Jungkook are acting now? Taehyung is even further convinced that you've done something." Namjoon leaned back in his seat.

"The healer can't get through to him, that you really are just an...ordinary...girl. She said that there is a way to prove that your soul is intertwined with my brother's. I'd like to know how you managed to sway two more of my brothers on the journey back. Now they're claiming that you're their soulmates too...how can someone have four soulmates?"

You wanted to shrug, to tell him that Esteria's healer had told you that you had seven, that he was one of them, but you knew that saying that would most likely make more trouble. It would be best to let him find out on his own. And you hoped that he would reject it and give you one less prince to deal with.

You were also curious about how this new healer could prove your strange situation. Would she prick your finger and cast your blood on the table like a blood-witch from a horror novel? Or would she bring up an ancient star chart and begin to spout Latin?

"I agreed to proceed with this...test...before I let Taehyung alone in a room with you. Tonight you will bathe and eat, and then I, personally, will escort you to the healers chambers. We will solve this once and for all, and then I can send you away with my poor, lovesick brothers. Maybe then, I will be able to focus." Namjoon stood, stretching his long legs.

"Daewon, bring her to the east wing." The tall prince ordered. The guard behind you grasped your arm lightly, hoisting you up. He was more gentle than the others had been. You hoped that he would remain that way. You no doubt had enough bruises littering your body from the ordeal so far.

Namjoon exited the chamber first, his hard boots clicking on the stone floor. Then, Daewon led you out of the room and towards a grimy staircase. As you climbed the steep stairs, the light grew brighter and brighter. Your head was beginning to ache. For who knows how long, you had been trapped in a small, dark cell with the visit of an occasional torch. Even the other chamber that you had just been in was only lit by a few lamps.

You didn't recognize the part of the castle that you were being led through, but you were grateful that it was empty. You must have looked so strange, covered in dirt and damp in certain spots, your face scrunched up against the sunlight filtering through the tall windows.

Everywhere you looked, you saw different shades of blue. Blue walls, blue furniture, blue carpets. It instantly reminded you of Esteria again, and you bit your lip. You didn't want to cry again.

As your vision cleared, you were able to make out more and more features. The wallpaper looked faded, like it hadn't been changed in decades. The furniture was uneven, dusty and worn. It was all off-center, like someone had moved it slightly to look for something but forgot to put it back in its place.

It smelled like old paper and wood, and you spotted multiple books and other strange trinkets laying around, as if someone liked to frequently sit against the wall and fidget with them.

After leading you up a few another few flights of stairs, Daewon stopped in front of a large white door, releasing your arm. "This is your room. You are to bathe and change. It is late afternoon, Prince Namjoon will return after dinner for you. Please, stay in your room and do not attempt anything foolish."

You nodded hesitantly. There were no other guards in sight, so you turned to face him. "Thank you." You bowed lightly. He looked taken aback, raising his arms. "Please, you don-" He began. You cut him off. "I remember you starting the fire at some point during the night in the village to keep me warm. And I remember you lending me your blanket when Taehyung took mine away. You've been kind."

Daewon rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Yes, well, it's the right thing to do. Now please," He gestured to the door. You nodded again, giving him a weak smile. Then, you entered your room for the next few hours. You stood still, taking in the features while you waited for Daewon's footsteps to fade. You were scared that any wrong noise would make him think you were doing something bad, resulting in your loss of privacy.

When he was gone, you began to explore the pretty room. Like the halls, everything was blue. There was a large, circular window on the far side which allowed a pleasant view into the courtyard. Even though mostly everything was dusty, it still held a certain vibrancy to it. The bed was like three of your old ones pushed together, with a pretty blue canopy attatched. And the closet was stuffed with dresses of all colors.

You were scared to use any of them, in case Namjoon yelled at you. But after searching the room, you were unable to find any other clothes to wear. You grabbed the simplest dress from the back of the wardrobe, a silk, cream colored gown. It didn't have too many features that stood out and looked like it would fit your frame properly, so you laid it across the bed for after your bath.

Next, you found the attached bathroom. The large tub was already filled with water, but when you dipped your fingers in you shivered. It was ice-cold. You tried to remain proactive about it. At least the water was clean. You grabbed a cloth from the golden rack next to the tub and stripped out of your now disgusting green gown.

Then you sat on the edge of the tub and began to scrub your skin. The water turned murky brown in no time at all, making you wrinkle your nose in disgust. Eventually you were able to work the filth from your hair too, leaving you feeling loads better than you had an hour ago.

You finished off with a tiny bit of floral oil, an attempt to make yourself smell at least somewhat good. You weren't completely certain that all of the dirt had managed to come off of your body, seeing as the water became brown so fast and you didn't have a way to refill it.

You changed into your new dress and wrapped your makeshift potion necklace around a leather garter that you buckled over your thigh. You were lucky enough that no one had demanded you give up your necklace yet.

When you were satisfied with the tightness of the strap, you sat in one of the old blue sitting chairs next to the window. The view was beautiful, the room was beautiful, hell, the entire wing was beautiful. But from the state it was in, you knew that it was abandoned. You couldn't understand why. It was beautiful, more beautiful than the entire rest of the castle. Yet you were seemingly the only one occupying the entire wing, the only one present to appreciate the beauty of it.

These royals are so strange. You thought to yourself. You were broken from your thoughts by a harsh knock on your door.