【8】

Author's Point of View

You were casually on a live stream on Instagram. Happily talking to your followers about future video ideas. That's when Corpse, Sykkuno, and Jack join your live stream. While that was happening you were busy writing on your whiteboard, explaining why people need to shut up about the Can he beat Goku? 

Jack: But can you beat Goku? HMM? 

Corpse: Yeah, Can you?? 

Sykkuno: What is the point of beating Goku again? Why does she have to fight Goku? 

You turn over to check your chat and you see the comments. A smile appears on your lips, playfully rolling your eyes. "Hey Jack, Corpse." You wink at the camera. "Sykkuno, I miss you." Through the live stream is people begin to argue on who is better together. It was either you and Sykkuno or you and corpse. 

Jack: So rude, I tell you 

Corpse: :) 

Sykkuno: Hiiiii! I miss you too <3

You can't contain your giggle as you read the comments. "AH, You guys keep distracting me." You turn back to the board. "As you can see, Can he beat Goku is stupid! So stop asking and if you ask I will never respond and will most likely block you." You smile sweetly at the camera. The chat continues: 

Jack: So if I ask Can you beat Goku, will you block me?

You hum at Jack's question. "That is a good question. Why don't you try it out?" You had an evil smirk on your lips. 

Sykkuno: Don't do it, Jack, I have a strange psychic feeling that all of this will come out wrong. 

Corpse: DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT! >:)

Jack: Can you beat Goku? 

Jack has left the chat

You proudly stood before your phone. 

Ilikecutekitties: I can't believe she did it 0-0

Amenemos_: Tbh, She a baddie, of course, she would do it. CAUSE SHE AINT LIEEE

Captain_Woofers101: I like dogs :D

Corpse: Welp bye-bye Jack 

Sykkuno: Ah please unblock him (name) 

You hum in thought once again. "Since you said so, Sykkuno, I'll do it." You unblock Jack and he quickly enters the stream once again. 

Jack: I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD DO IT!

You can't help but burst into a fit of laughter, with little thought of what that bundle of laughter did to a certain person behind a screen. You bite your bottom lip to prevent any other types of laughter from seeping out through your lips. "I'm sorry, Jack. But I had to!"

Jack: I still can't believe you would do that to your bestie. 

Sykkuno: I did tell you she was going to do it 

Corpse: Yeah, Sykkuno did tell you. 

Jack: You both are no help 

You shake your head and check the time quickly. "Alright guys, It's time for me to go so get your last screenshot or screen recording or whatever the hell you guys be doing while I stream. Wrap it up, get up go get water maybe even a little snack. I will see you guys on the other side." You end the stream with a wide smile and a wave.