Somethings Gots to CHANGEEE-

Um yeah, It's the creator of this bitch ass story. It has come to my attention (through Twitter) that Yagami Yato is literally grooming children. If you don't know what that is let me tell you. 

She is literally giving minors her Paetron audios which are heavily filled with nsfw content. She can receive a heavy charge and go to jail for revealing such content to a minor. I don't have much to talk about that because she can go to jail if she wants to. 

 Not only that but she is seen being racist. Creating an Oc that is "dark skinned". You may not understand why does that matter, so what she said "Dark Skinned. In the Black Community there is a lot going on with Colorism. It is a real thing and it does happen. People in the black community favor lighter skin colors and discriminate against the darker skin colors. Which is dumb. But that word she used instead of black can literally create a whole war in the black community that follows and love Yagami's content. And that would mean, The lighter Black people would feel inferior. Do you understand? I hope I explained that situation clearly. Have you listened to the Demon Todoroki Audio on YouTube, Well she contributed the money from that audio to the BLM movement. Even though there was no coloration between the two. What she said afterwards was very disturbing, "The BLM is my go too charity." 

The problem in that is the fact that BLM is not just a charity. It is creating change and should not be taken lightly. The Black People are not an endangered species, They are going through things they shouldn't be. They are being oppressed greatly in America and just calling it a charity is very disrespectful. So with her doing all these fishy things, I'm going to change the reader's information from being friends to enemies with Yagami Yato. I might even make the reader talk about what she did in the story, I don't know yet. 

And P.S. If you support her please don't read this book. And if you support All Lives Matter, just stop reading now. 

I am not saying that All Lives Don't Matter, I am aware of Hispanics, Latinos, and Asians being oppressed as well. But we need to work at a slow pace, we have to start with one minority and then the next. Have a lovely day, I will be updating soon, don't worry Corpse Lovers.