A Picture of You || Geto Suguru x GN Reader

Request by liom___0

Request by liom___0

Photography has been something you love since you were a child. You father was the one who would teach you how to take care and took beautiful pictures with any camera. At the beginning of middle school, you met someone. His name was Getou Suguru. The first time you meet, you were smitten at how pretty he is. The shining black hair that he tied into a bun. His sharp looking eyes, almost as if it was a fox eyes. He was sort of tall than everybody in class, which made him stand out especially for the girls in your school.

"Hi There!" You waved to the boy. "May I get a picture of you?" You politely ask him.

"ah... I'm sorry." He decline.

Though that didn't stop you from asking him several more times. You are both in the same class, so Getou got used of this.

One morning, the cold breeze tingle your hands as you took some pictures of your empty class.

"Good morning (l/n)." Getou slide the door to the side. "Taking pictures?"

You nod. "It's such a nice morning, it be a waste if I don't take any pics especially since the iceless haven't melted yet."

Getou then sat down on his chair and pulled out a comic.

"Getou!" You called him.

His face turn around towards you and you finally able to took a pic of him.

"You are so pretty Getou..." You examine the photo in your camera.

Getou flushed as soon as you said that. 

If you want to request please check the request page first. Thank you.