Pay attention to me || Gojo Satoru x F Student Reader

⚠️ Contains: student reader

⚠️ Contains: student reader. All Characters are 18+. 

Request by neko-simps

"Can we cuddle sweetie??"

"I can't Satoru, you assign me homework and tests that is due in a few day!" You retort. "...I'm gonna go to Yuji room, the others gonna be there, cya Satoru!" You close your dorm door, leaving Satoru alone in your room.

He's the strongest sorcerer alive, most handsome man, and he's your boyfriend, you are lucky to have someone like him. But why are you not paying attention to him.

The days of him being together with you just decrease every day. But he had enough. Missions? Skip. Meetings with the higher ups? Skiiiip. Ijichi telling him to do his mission? Yeah right.

He skips along the empty halls to the students training ground. He peeked through the sliding door, to see you helping Yuji out with his workout.

Satoru knows you were very close to your friends. I mean you even didn't have time for your boyfriend. But he had enough of you not paying attention to him. He slide the door roughly, making you and the others startled. He walked towards you and picked you by your waist.

"GOJO!" You punched his chest, although it doesn't work because of him using his curse technique.

"I gonna take this for a while, see ya!" closing the door behind him. The three students left just stared at each other in confusion.

Satoru took you to a secluded spot in the school. He put you down to the ground before looking around and hugging you tightly. He knows your not really into PDA, which he respect your decision.

"Don't ignore me..." He buried his face to the crook of your neck. You looked down to the white haired male and put your arms around his neck while brushing his hair.

"that's why don't give us homework... Satoru." You giggled, making your boyfriend pout. "I was going ask you to if you want to go to a new bakery this afternoon... Do you still want too?" You whispered to Satoru.

"YES!!!" He let go of you. "WHY DON'T WE GO THERE NOW??!?!?"

"no. I'm still not done with the homework you gave me."