Don't die yet || Inumaki Toge x GN Reader

"OKAKA!"

"OKAKA!"

Request by kurtasimp

A/N: Sorry this is a bit short and don't really make sense. I made this at like 2 am and now its almost 3 am.  I hope you enjoy it. 

Right now, you and Inumaki are in the middle fighting a grade 1 curse. It has been a few minutes since you fought the curse. You and Inumaki were starting to get tired and low on cursed energy. Inumaki's sore throat medicine was almost running out. You're really stressed at how the situation should be easily handle but you incompetence of fighting it, really made you annoyed.

The curse uses its sharp talons making a scissoring move. You both almost manage to dodge it without any injuries. You looked to Inumaki and said that you have a plan. "Toge! I have a plan, if you say don't move to the curse, I might be fast enough to behead it."

Inumaki agreed, and proceed with the plan. Inumaki standing in front of curse saying "Don't move" while you quickly ran towards the curse. As you were about to behead the curse, Inumaki screamed. You stopped in your track to see Inumaki was stab on his stomach. The blood running down from your body was quick, but you quickly snap out of it and focus on the curse. You were so determined and focus to finish this mission, you didn't realize you used black flash.

After killing the curse, you ran up towards Inumaki laying body. "TOGE! TOGE! TOGE! PLEASE WAKE UP!" You cradle his wounded body. "please, don't die yet! Hang in there for me! please..." You hastily pulled your phone from your pockets and dialled Ijichi.

"SAKE!" Inumaki eyes wide open and he cupped your cheek. "I'm alive (y/n)." Inumaki laugh as if he was mocking you because you fell for his prank. 

You were tired, stressed and just want to go home. You didn't want to deal with Inumaki bullshit. You just stared at him with clear displeasure.

"Salmon...?"

"Please... just don't scare me like that anymore..."

"OKAKA!" Inumaki answered with a thumbs up. 

If you want to request please check the request page first. Thank you.