"LMAO" || Itadori Yuji x Reader

⚠️Random shitposting fic 

"(Y/N)!!" Yuji running towards (Y/N) hugging them in process. Tears fell ran down on Yuji's injured face. "I'm so happy to see you alive." He whispered to (Y/N) hugging them tighter. This mission was an emotional rollercoaster for Yuji. Seeing his teacher and friends dying in front of him, was just too traumatic too him.

(Y/N) snigger at his statement. "Yuji dear, you really think I'm alive after all this?" They pulled away from his hug. Their mouth smirked as if they were mocking him. "I never exist Yuji, this is just your hallucination." Yuji eyes went wide and gulped. What was (Y/N) talking about? Before this mission started all of his friend were talking to them, even the teachers. This doesn't make sense at all. Do they have two different ways of curse technique?

"I don't get it... What are you talking about?"

"You can say that, the world I am living is a world with no curses or sorcerers. And you not existing. You are just a character that someone wrote and draw on a piece of paper to entertain my people needs to running away from real life. lmao."

"I... I still don't get it... can we just hug? I don't care about the nonsense you just spout, can we just... like comfort each other?"

"nah, I wanna wake up from this nightmare. See ya later." And just like that (Y/N) disappear out of Yuji line of vision.

Later, Yuji was getting treated by Shoko sensei. "Shoko sensei, did (Y/N) came to your office today?"

"(Y/N)? who's (Y/N)?" a puzzled look was given from Shoko sensei. At that moment Yuji realize, maybe he was actually hallucinating that day and was alone all along. 

A/N: BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, MAN I THIS FIC DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL. I got this idea from my dream. like the reader just mocking Yuji bcs all of his friends are gonna die. I mean Akutami Gege said that the ending is either all dead except one or one dead and the rest is alive. I'm still working on megumi x reader fic request, so please wait yaa! my brain ain't cooperating with me and I have some homework I need to do.