Bubbly feeling || Mahito x F Chubby Reader

Request by Aceswife

Request by Aceswife

A/N: MAHITO IS VERY OCC. Sorry for writing this too long. I don't really know how to write a chubby reader and Mahito. HAHA i'm so sorry if this isn't good.

Enjoy

You sighed at the dresses in front of a clothing store. All of them looks so pretty and just your style, but none of them have your XL size. This made your mood more sour than before.

You have always had mixed feelings about your body. There are days that you felt confident with your body and there are days where you just feel... insecure about yourself. Although your friends keep telling you there is nothing wrong with your weight, you still felt insecure about it.

"Anyways... it's time to spend all of my money for gamble- I mean Genshin." You walked around, searching for a near game café when you suddenly bump into a blue haired man.

"ah sorry!" You apologized to the man in front of you. You ran as fast as you can to hide your embarrassment from that man. Why did you have to bump into that guy! Damn it.

As you curses yourself and entering a game café, the man you just bump into just smirks to himself.

Mahito entered the game café you just entered. The place was dark and very quiet. Mahito quickly do his job. Transforming every human he encounter.

You stand up from your seat and opening the curtain between your room and the hallway. The second you open the curtain, your face turned white seeing the blue haired man you bump is transforming people into tiny things. You looked around to see no one was around anymore. You wanted to move, but your legs said no. Mahito slowly made his way to you.

"Aww! How cute you're quivering and scared because of me!" Standing tall in front of you. His blue and gray eyes looked down upon you like a mad scientist with it's helpless victim.

"I... mean you did invade my personal space so... of course... I'm scared..." You stared at him. The way you said that without no worries really amaze Mahito. He knows you hide your anxious in that confident mask.

"Is that so... Humans have horrible way on hiding themselves."

"I agree! But at the same time it's like a coping mechanism you know."

"Why do you keep talking? Didn't you see that if my hand touched you right now you might transform into something you despise."

"Mhm... keep telling that you homeless lookin dude." Mahito put his hand to his chest. His face contort into a disgusted. You laughed at his response. There was white bubbly thingy coming out of you. It wasn't certainly a curse technique, but something more positive... Which effected Mahito into having warm feelings he shouldn't have, ever.