4 : Sleeping Beauty & Chicken Sandwiches

Start from the beginning

I started shaking her shoulders and hollering her name. 

Finally, she opened her eyes and sees me, and it scares her, she instantly pushed away from me, crawling to the far corned of the car, bawling her eyes out.

I was about to do something stupid, but I have a feeling she wasn't going to calm down otherwise, and she would've ended up not being able to breath.

I picked her up and made her straddle my lap. She was trying to fight me, but I held her still to the best of my ability without hurting her. Her head was in my neck, and her hands pressed up against her chest, and her pushed all the way against me. I had her encaged in my arms, keeping her from moving her body or arms. My arms were big enough to wrap all the way around her back and rest on her waist on the opposite side, and that's how I held her till she calmed down. 

After 2 or 3 long minutes, she finally settled down, not fighting me anymore. She trailed her nose up the side of my neck, taking in a deep breath.

I wish she knew what she was doing to me right now. I was trying my damn hardest not to get hard right now. She don't know how good that feels, especially coming from her.

I shivered slightly, trying to contain myself. She was doing it unknowingly, and innocence practically radiated off of her.

She finally set up slightly to stare up at me with droopy eyes.

"Are you okay beautiful?"

She gently shrugged her shoulders, before resting her head back in my neck.

"My guard, Tim, and Edna are in the store getting some things. Then we're going to get some food before we go to a hotel for the night. You don't need to go back to sleep or you won't sleep tonight"

"humgh" she grumbled something inaudible.

I chuckled before gently stroking her hair down. I then saw Edna and Tim coming up to the trunk through the rear-view mirror. They opened the trunk and Rose scooted closer to me, gripping my shirt tight and whimpering.

"Shhhh it's okay...it's just Edna. It's okay, shhh" I whispered in her ear, still stroking her hair.

She quit whimpering, but didn't let go of my shirt. I gently rubbed her back, up and down.

After a couple of minutes, they got everything in the back and jumped in the front seat. Tim gave me a questioning look, looking from Rose to me. I just waved him off and he shook his head turning back around.

About 5 minutes later, we pulled up at Wendy's.

"What do you want to eat and drink beautiful?" I said softly.

I barely heard what she said, she whispered in my ear, and her voice was barely there at all.

I think she said a grilled chicken sandwich with only tomato on it with a Cherry Dr. Pepper.

"Coming right up" I gently kissed her temple.

She pulled back a little for a second but then relaxed back into me. I frowned slightly, but I knew I had to be slow and gentle with her.

"Tim....2 grilled chicken sandwiches, no extras but tomato, and 2 cherry Dr. Peppers"

"Yes sir"

We pulled up to the speaker and I looked down at my Rose. Her eyes were closed but I could tell she wasn't asleep.

"Edna what do you want?" Tim asked her.

"I'll just get a fish sandwich with nothing on it, and a small sweet tea please"