Blaise X Fem Reader

MATURE CONTENT-ORAL SEX, SEX, ORGASM DENIAL

—————————————————————————

You walk into the Slytherin common room, eyes down, like usual. You aren't a Slytherin, no you're a Ravenclaw. But you were dating a Slytherin, though.

Theodore Nott.

Not many people know of him, but you sure did. You spotted him first at the sorting ceremony, four years ago. You sat on the stool to be sorted and locked eyes with him. He had already been sorted. You wanted to be in Slytherin just for the purpose of getting to know him, but you got blue robes instead of green.

You guys got together in year 4, after the Yule Ball. The two of you went together, but he didn't ask you to be his girlfriend until afterwards. That was a year ago, now, you guys were year 5's, and you'd been with him for a year and three months.

Things with Theo were amazing, of course your relationship had its ups and downs, you'd fight at least twice a month, but the make up sex was always worth it.

You reach the stairs and start to climb them, to your boyfriends dorm. He shared a room with Blaise Zabini, Draco Malfoy, and Adrien Pucey. Draco never liked you, but you didn't like him either, so it didn't matter. Adrien, well he did like you, too much. Theo would kick him out each time you came over because once he caught him trying to look under your skirt, 'as a joke' he had said.

Blaise, he was different. He was cute, sure, but he was quiet, he stood in the background, never talked out of turn, he was the opposite of the other boys. You've never once even had a conversation with him.

He had a girlfriend though, Luna Lovegood, a Ravenclaw and in year 5 as well. You knew her, but not well. You guys weren't roommates and you hardly every saw her. Her and Blaise would hang out secretively, as if they didn't want people knowing, but their relationship was public. You never understand it, but you also never asked either of them.

You reach the boy's dorm and knock, looking around you. You always looked out of place here, a Ravenclaw going into the Slytherin dungeons? No ones ever seen that, until now.

Theo opens the door with a big smile on his face, and he ushers you in, kicking Adrian out at the same time, like you expected. Blaise was sat on his bed, an almost full bottle of fire whiskey in his hand. Draco stood without a shirt on in the doorway of the bathroom, a toothbrush dangling from his mouth.

You sit on Theo's bed, the two of you made plans to go to Hogsmead and find a place to get dinner. You dressed in a pretty pink summer dress that had daisies scattered about.

Blaise was watching you, but you didn't notice his eyes following you and watching your mouth as you spoke to your boyfriend.

"Let me finish getting ready." The spoke to you. He disappeared into the bathroom as Draco stepped out, and he shut the door behind himself. You had arrived almost ten minutes early, so you nodded and let him finish.

Draco wasn't facing you as he pulled a shirt on, but Blaise was. He lifted his bottle to his lips, eyes still glued to you, yet you were oblivious.

Draco left as soon as he was dressed, slamming the bedroom door behind him, making you jump. Blaise rose from his bed then, and your eyes snapped up to follow his movements. He crossed the room, until he stood right in front of you, the bottle of alcohol in his right hand.

He offered it to you, extending his arm out. You hesitated, but took the bottle, pouring a good amount of the whisky down your throat, keeping eye contact with him. You winced as it burnt the back of your throat, and handed the bottle back to him. He smirked, and took a drink of his own, eyes locked with yours still.