One Shots

I've decided to start doing one shots by requests :)

I'll write some of my own probably but I will also be doing requests!!

Requests are 100% free and always open!!

Dm me on here or my instagram- 0jasminexrose0 (the o's at the end and beginning are zeros) to request a one shot of your choice!!

One shots are completely anonymous meaning I will NOT share with my readers who requested what! These are 100% judgement free also!

-I will not do any kind of incest such as the twins or Draco x Harry(a potter married into the malfoy's if you guys weren't aware, making it incest which Im not comfortable with at all)

-I want to attempt to make these one shots as long as I can, so if you do request one, I ask that you be patient with me. I don't always have motivation to write and I only really write for probably an hour a day

-I also have many other obligations such as sports and school, so I am not always focused on my writings

Please use this space to request or dm me like I said earlier :)

I will communicate with you so I can do my best to write your one shot exactly how you want it.

I don't only do HP one shots, I will do any kind of movie/show as long as I'm familiar with it, otherwise I could possibly mess it up and I dont want to do that for you guys!!

Ty all so much for all the love on my books so far and on my instagram. I truly appreciate every single one of you and without you guys this wouldn't be possible for me, so thank you!! I love you all!

Please dm me if you need anything at all, no matter what it is!! Mental health is very important and I'll be here for you no matter who you are!