Monarchy~ Part 1

Cold mornings, cold floors, and most importantly cold fingers, callouses scattered across my raw hands. Sunlight scorching my poor eyes, rashes treading below them from all the crying. Nails short and of what's left of them, dirt infested. Pools of my hair covering my face and I don't know where to start, probably getting out of bed. 

That was probably the worst part of my day, the solitude of my bedroom, the emptiness, I guess it infected me, or something, what nonsense am I on at the moment; I'm not making sense. 

Hazily I walk to the bathroom and pull my hair out of my face, revealing my dead puffy eyes, and my sickly looking appearance in general. How can I fix this all before leaving in a few minutes?

I hastily brush my locks of hair backward and wash my face, trailing back to my room whilst brushing my teeth to get into my school uniform. 

I've realized that if anyone I'm close to figures out I'm like this, I'd probably be embarrassed, no I'd definitely be humiliated. Besides that, I'd rather not have anyone bother finding out that much about me, that'd be too much for them to carry. 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

In my mind, I call myself

The heavyweight champion

In the most ironic way possible.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I slumped into my classroom tossing my bag to the ground and waited patiently for Hinata to arrive. The other person I bothered to know the name of in the class was Kageyama's. Only because we've somehow managed to go to the same school each year since we were children. But in that time, we've never spoken a word to each other, just acknowledging that the other exists and moving on. To be honest, I think he's a prick.

Hinata on the other hand... I think I'm half in love with him. His brightness contaminates me..!.. If that makes sense. Oh god, that sounded odd and I know it. I may have only known him for a month or so, but I think that's plenty of time, I'm even considering watching one of his matches in the near future. I shook my head violently, trying to escape it, I'm not some kind of fangirl. 

"(L/N)? What in the world are you doing?" Hinata said with a tad of a concerned chuckle. I had been so caught up in my head that I didn't notice his presence. 

"AH! Hi Hinata, whatsup." 'Whatsup???? Whatsup???? MAKE UP YOUR MIND (Y/N)!'

"I think I'm gonna fail the test today!" Hinata gave me a thumbs up with the look of a fallen champion of sorts. 

"Die gallantly Hinata." I played along for a moment before realizing, "There's a test today??" Well fuck, guess that's the end of that one. If I fail one more class my mother is going to disown me from beyond the grave.

"Go out in style (L/N)." He shook his fist to which I joined in. 

"FUCK YEAH HINATA." I gave a godly nod and sat down at my desk, prepared beyond all my holiness to fail this motherfucking test.