Your Little Outburst

Start from the beginning

"Hey Jen, you think you can give me and Scar a sec?" Vic asks and Jenna nods.

"Sure." Jenna says and exits the bathroom. When the door opens all I hear is music blaring. I hear a couple of people laughing and having a great time. No ones aware that I'm in the bathroom, crying and feeling bad about my pathetic life other than Jen and Vic.

The door closes and Vic goes and locks it. I sit on the floor and then he comes back to me and sits next to me.

"So what happened?" Vic asks

"Liam was being a little bitch. That's it." I tell him

"What did he tell you." He asks, confused.

"Just that no one wanted me. I'm a stupid emo girl. Kellin was jus keeping me out of pity. That kind of crap." I tell him and let out a sigh.

"You know, none of that is true, right?" He asks me and I just shrug my shoulders.

"Yea I guess. But sometimes I just feel that way you know? Sometimes I think Kellin probably just feels bad for me. That's why he keeps me with him." I tell Vic truthfully.

Vic was like my uncle or sometimes I considered him like my second dad. I trust him with everything because I know he cares. He always puts others before himself and that's one of the many things I loved about him. So telling him this was pretty easy.

"Oh Scarlett that's not true at all. Kellin loves you soooo much! I've said that many times and will always say that cause it's true. Kellin would never just keep you around out of pity. He really does care about you. And I'm being 100 percent honest when I say this. You are not some emo girl or a stupid girl or anything like that alright? Don't start thinking that about yourself. You are you! An amazing, beautiful, talented, bright young girl! Don't let others make you feel anything less than that alright?" Vic says and I just smile at him.

"Okay. Thanks Vic." I tell him and give him a giant hug.

"Anytime baby girl." Vic says, kisses the top of my head, and stand up. He extends his arm and I grab it. He helps me up and then we exit the bathroom.

"So, lets enjoy the rest of the party!" Vic says and I nod in agreement.

I follow Vic and we go talk to Rian Dawson and Justin Hills.

"Scarlett! Long time no see missy." Rian says and hugs me.

"You too Rain Drop!" I say and hugged him back.

"Hey Hills." I turn to Justin and he smiles.

"Hey Quinn." Justin says and hugs me. Not really a Quinn, I thought, but whatever I guess.

"How are you two knuckle heads doing?" I say after I pull away from Justin's hug.

"Well I'm doing perfectly fine," says Rian, but then turns to a perplexed looking Justin, "but our little Justy Wusty is having a giant problem." He says, ruffling Justin's hair.

"Hey! This took forever man!" Justin says while fixing his hair. I laugh and so does Vic. But Vic's laugh was a bit of a nervous laugh. Weird, I thought. I just shrugged it off.

"Sure it did." Rian says laughing. By now Rian is giving glances to Vic, having their own private talk between themselves. But no words were said, just through the mind.

"So what's your trouble bubble?" Vic asks Justin, who is blushing red like a tomato. Vic looked at Justin with a weird look. As if Vic wanted to Justin to say something.

"Well. It's just that," Justin starts " I kinda know this secret." He seems very nervous, I wonder why. It can't be that bad, can it?

"Well, nos dicen el chismes!" Vic eagerly said. Something tells me that, the secret, is bad.