- 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀~

Requested: Anon

Pairing: Hajime Hinata x Reader

Warnings: Reader is female, Hajime being jealous of Nagito, and Couch sex.

Author's Notes: Again, I apologize if I make Hajime out of character. What I'll be working on next: Makoto x Reader, Rantaro crackfic, and Yuri Kagarin NSFW alphabet.

Word Count & Date it's Written: 995 words (Including author's notes), and written on April 7th, 2021.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Prologue Started

You work at a coffee shop, while you were doing your job you met Hajime. You both exchanged numbers and started hanging out when you both have free time. After 10 months of being friends, you and Hajime have a crush on each other.

You asked out Hajime to come to your house so you can watch Netflix and chill with each other. You at some point in the movie confessed to Hajime that you had a crush on him. He also liked you back and asked you to be his girlfriend, and you accepted.

Hajime introduced you to his friend Nagito, you and Nagito became close. Sometimes you hang out with Nagito more Hajime, and that made Hajime a little jealous.

Prologue Ended

Your POV

I'm getting ready to hang out with my friend, Nagito. I wore a white long sleeve shirt and put a black shirt on top, then I put on a pair of shorts and black sneakers. I walked out the door of my room and went to the living room then the front door.

I opened the door and got out of the apartment, I walked forward and saw Nagito.

"Oh, hi Y/N." Said Nagito.

"Sup." You replied, "Do you want to hang out?" You asked. "Really, you want to hang out with trash like me?" Nagito answered. "Yes, I want to hang out with you, also your not trash!" You told Nagito.

"Sorry but it's the truth, I am a piece of trash. But I guess we should actually hang out now, I don't want scum like me to bore someone as hopeful as you." Nagito replied.

"Yeah your right, we should actually hang out now. But your not trash or scum, I want you to love yourself." I told Nagito while walking to a nearby park.

Hajime's POV

I was walking from a grocery store and I saw a nearby park so I went there, I was surprised that Y/N was also in there but I was more surprised that she was Nagito, my friend. I felt jealous that she was hanging out with Nagito, she has been hanging out with him more than me for 4 days down. I went to where Y/N is and talk her,

"Y/n, let's go." I told Y/N, I saw her turn her head to me and said "Oh..ok, cya Nagito." then she waved at Nagito and he waved back. Y/N and I walked to my house. It takes about 10 minutes to get there, I opened the door and Y/N and I got in then I put the bags of groceries down. "Why were you hanging out with Nagito more?" I asked her, "It's because he is fri-" Y/N answered but I cut her off.

"Just because he's your friend doesn't mean that is a valid excuse!" I said to Y/N in an angrier tone.

Your POV

I was surprised, he was jealous, I think. I smirked a little and said,

"Are you jealous~?"

"Uhh, I guess.." Hajime replied.

"I knew it!" I said loudly, Hajime rolled his eyes. "I just want you to spend some time with me.." Said Hajime, "Well you my attention now." Said me in a playful tone. I walked towards him and wrap my arms around him, "Why are being so affectionate now? It's not like you love me." Hajime told me.

"Do you want me to show you how much I love you?~" I said seductively.

"U-Urm, sure.." Hajime replied, I pushed him onto the couch, sitting on his lap and kissing him roughly. I started to slip my tongue Hajime's mouth and exploring it with my tongue, causing Hajime to moan in the kiss. I stopped and started to kiss his neck and biting a little, I stopped looking at his neck seeing that I had given him a hickey.

"I need your consent to continue.." I told my boyfriend, "Yeah sure."

I got off his lap and kneeled in front of him, I unzipped his pants and took them off. I also took off his boxers and swirl my tongue on his dick and then suck it. "Ngh!.." Hajime moaned quietly. I started to bob my head up and down is a fast pace, Hajime is now panting.

I bob my head faster, making Hajime moaning a little loudly.

"I-I'm gonna c-" Then he came on my mouth and swallowed his seed. I took off my shorts and my panties and sat next to Hajime, I grabbed Hajime's fingers and put them in my area, thrusting at a fast pace. "Ahh~" I moaned, I'm now in a moaning mess.

Hajime started to thrust his fingers faster, causing me to moan loudly. After some time I came on his fingers, Hajime pulled out and licked his fingers clean. I sat on Hajime's lap again but this time, his dick is inside my area.

I began moving up and down, riding him. "Gosh, you feel tight.." Hajime softly moaned in my ear, I started to move faster, making me moan loudly. Hajime took the opportunity to kiss my neck, also bitting it.

"I gave you a hickey~," Said Hajime, I blushed a little. I ride him at a faster pace, "Aaah!~" I moaned out. "I'm gonna cum~" Moaned Hajime, after some time we both came. I pulled out and wore my clothes, and so did Hajime.

"Ok, so do you want to watch a movie?" My boyfriend asked me, "Sure!" I answered.

Then Hajime and I watched Shrek 2.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬