- 𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗴𝗲

Requested: daishikaminari2]

Pairing: Korekiyo Shinguji x Reader

Warnings: Reader is female and bondage kink.

Author's Note: Another lemon, finished! Again, I apologize if I made Korekiyo out of character. This lemon seemed to rush for me even though it's supposed to be kinda short. I'm going to make sex headcanons for Rantaro.

Word Count & Date it's Written: 809 Words (Including the author's notes) And written on April 6th, 2021.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Prologue Started

You met Korekiyo in a library, specifically anthropology. You were reaching for a book but it was placed too high, then Korekiyo walked and helped you. He asked you if he can talk about anthropology with you and you agreed, after the visit you both exchanged numbers. (I got this from a Danganronpa scenarios book but I forgot what book it was-)

After a year you started to have a crush on him, little did you he also felt the same.

Prologue Ended

Korekiyo's POV

I'm texting Y/N since I'm going to her place.

After a few minutes, I got a reply back from Y/N

(I'm using a texting story app, please don't judge me for it)

I turned off my phone and got up from my seat and walked out of my room, then I walked out of my house. Since I know Y/N's place I walked there, it took a good 7 minutes to get there. I knocked on the door,

"Coming!" I heard Y/N say.

The door opens, leaving Y/N. "She looks so beautiful," I thought to myself, I walked into the house.

"Do you want to go to my room?"

"Yes please," I answered.

Then Y/N and I walked to her room, she opened the door and got in, so did I. Then she closed the door, "I want to try something." I said.

"Go on." Replied Y/N.

"It's inappropriate"

"Oh.." Y/N replied.

"So is it ok?" I asked her, "Yeah... go ahead." Y/N said. I took off her top, leaving Y/N in her bra. "She looks so beautiful~," I thought to myself, "Can I ask you something?" I asked Y/N, "Yeah sure." She answered.

"Do you know bondage?" I asked her.

"Urm.. yeah.." Y/N answered. "Want to try that out?~" I questioned, "Yeah sure." She replied. "Go lie down on your bed and lift your hands and place them over your head," I commanded.

"Ok," Y/n replied, lied down on her bed then lifting her arms and placed them above her head. I pulled out three strands of straw ropes and tied her, I tied her arms together. Then I spread her legs apart and tied each leg to the edge of the bed.

"I'm ready," I said, "Ok" replied Y/N.

I took out a blindfold and put it on Y/N, I took off my clothes. "Huh, why am I blindfolded?" "It's a part of bondage" I replied. I took off Y/N's bra and massaged her breasts, "Mmmm~" Y/N moaned quietly.

I removed one hand from Y/N's breast, so now I have a free hand and a hand massaging Y/N's breast. I used my free hand to remove Y/N's pants and panties, I stopped massaging her breasts and pushed a finger inside her area.

"Ah!" Y/N moaned, I thrust my finger at a normal pace. "Ahh~", "You sound lovely, dear~," I said. I thrust my fingers faster and I added my third finger, I heard Y/N moans getting louder.

After a few thrusts, she came on my fingers, "When are you going to take off this blindfold? It's started to get uncomfortable.." Y/N questioned. I took off my boxers and thrust my dick in the Y/N area, hearing a loud moan coming from her mouth. I thrust my dick a little faster.

Y/N's POV

Gosh, Korekiyo's dick felt so good, his dick has to be 8-9 inches. I felt I need to come soon, "I-I'm going to cum soon~" I moaned out. Suddenly, I felt Korekiyo thrusting his dick faster, having me in a loud moaning mess.

"Ah!" I moaned loudly, "I love those noises you make, dear, ~" Korekiyo said to me while panting quietly. "I'm gonna c-cum!" I moaned loudly, "You can cum~". After a few thrusts I came, suddenly Korekiyo still thrusting his dick.

"Don't worry, I need to thrust a few times"

"O-ok" I moaned out, after a few thrusts he came inside my area and then pulled out. "You can untie me now." I told Korekiyo, "Ok" he replied and then untied me and removed the blindfold.

"That was nice," I said.

"So what are we going to do?" Korekiyo asked me, "Maybe watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Ok"

Then we went to the living room and watch a movie.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬