Prt.6 - Freakshow Vacation.(3/3)

We sat on the green fresh grass as we flirted and talked, It was funny and felt great! But then...Something happend...I can't really explain what...as the sun went down we just...Stared...At each other. I mostly looked at her lips and eyes, She was just...So Unlabeled. I wanted to label her. She had to be mine, Officially.

"is there something?" She asked. As we were at the home. "nope! im fine..." i awnserd to quick. "i love you...i want you, i want you to be with me." She said with passion. "I want you in me.." that sentence scared me. We  were only 16 and 15, was she...Honest..?
"A-Are you sure? do you want this..?" I stutterd. I grabbed on to the pillow, squizing it, since we were on the couch with the huge tv on. She stood up, walked over to me and sat on my lap. "Baby~" she teased. What was she doing?! was she horney.....?! "Hmh...?" I said, teasing her back by putting my hand up her shirt and massaging her hips. She started breathing faster. She enjoyed it... i went up to around her ribs. Her head went up and she groaned with lust.

"Agh...f-fuck...~" she groaned after a hot minute of pleasure.
"Whats wrong..? Didn't u like it..?" I asked.
"no i loved it, i just want more...~" the horney top on my lap almost moaned.
"B-but your parents are-" "My parents texted me, they went to my grandma to help with the farm she has...So for the continuing 13 hours your all mine~" i signed that we could go up stairs and she got off my lap. Grabbed me by my arm and leaded me to upstairs.

After closing the bedroom door i got pulled to the closest wall and she pinned me down. Kissing me hardly made me almost moan.

damn...She was good...

She pulled off my shirt and started traveling her way to my neck. Making me moan softly at my soft spots, made her kinky. She pulled me up and i placed my hand on her waist, pulling her closer. That moment i pulled off her shirt as she brought me to the bed. Pinning me down again, but this time she made me weak. Damnit...She grabbed my hands and put them above my head. Kissing me everywhere. Avoiding my boobs. I've told her on the hill i was really insecure. and with that, we had a hot night.