✧ꜰᴏᴜʀ✧

Start from the beginning

"H-hi." Jimin replied after a collision of thoughts and Namjoon suddenly got so awkward, didn't know what to say.

They both stood there, in an awkward silence, thinking what to say that started clicking the others.

"Do they know or I have to let them?" Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear who turned to look at them.

"Wait, Joonie too?" Taehyung asked Jungkook in a surprised manner who simply smirked.

"It's obvious baby, look at them." And they passed each other smiles, only they knew what was the meaning behind those.

Losing his patience, Namjoon decided to walk away.

"Okay, see you later." He said with a lot of courage and stepped to the side but Jimin mistakenly stepped on the same side.

Namjoon smiled awkwardly and stepped to the other side but Jimin stepped again, trying to give Namjoon way but they ended up stepping here and there together until Namjoon chose to stand still, and so did Jimin now.

"I'm so sorry I just-" Jimin said, embarrassment pouring out.

"Oh no, it's okay." Namjoon smiled off and Jimin looked down again, feeling so embarrassed and getting all red.

Namjoon finally walked away and Jimin could finally take a deep breath.

What did you just do you, fool? You are literally a stupid Jimin, a pabo. I swear he'll think of me as a stupid. I wanna drown in a sea now. I'm so so stupid.

Jimin rushed towards Taehyung, retracting his hands from Jungkook's and dragging him away.

"Wait Jiminie wha-" Taehyung tried to say but Jimin dragged him out of the court to a restroom to let him know how much of a shameful moment it was for him and Taehyung being his soulmate tried to boost up his confidence and build up his courage.

~✧~

Later that day Namjoon was simply sipping on his milkshake, scrolling through his phone in the cafeteria of the college.

Jungkook was beside him, both guys minding their business until a familiar sound greeted that Jungkook was surely done of hearing.

"Namjoonie~~" Namjoon raised his head up to find his one of the very close friends in the college, the very talented and beautiful, college's leader of cheerleading team, Hwasa.

Namjoon smiled as she walked to him, bending to hug him and he hugged back without any hesitation. She took a chair beside Namjoon's.

"Hey Jungkook, what are you guys up to?" She asked Jungkook who just shrugged simply.

"I simply head to Tae baby later." He said to her who now turned to see Namjoon.

"And what about you?"

Namjoon just looked at, her dropping his phone.

"I don't know, probably the same routine."

"Why don't you join me later? Solar is throwing this party."

The two started talking while Jungkook looked down at Namjoon's phone.

Jungkook would not usually check but he noticed a certain familiar picture that made him look down at the screen.

"Oh fuck" he cursed inside his head as he saw who he was, Namjoon's Ex.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, so done with Namjoon's attitude, he knows that he's gone but still was sticking to him which Jungkook surely hates.

There are so many people around Namjoon who show interest in him but he just doesn't see, Hwasa is one of them too and Jungkook hates that Namjoon is too blind to see.

So amidst their conversation Jungkook carried his phone, opening his instagram as a thought crossed his mind and he opened Jimin's profile, clicking on the message option.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon, watching him being occupied in the talk, he took the advantage of the moment and texted Jimin a "Hi".

He then instantly deleted the message and closed the app and put down the phone, pretending like nothing happened.

He smirked devilishly, knowing Jimin will think Namjoon texted him and he'll think the other way round.

That's the only way for him to get over his ex or else he'd stay stuck in his memories and stay alone which Jungkook doesn't want for his friend.

Whilst this, Namjoon was unaware of everything and also the attack Jimin was about to get.

────•✧•────

The story is pretty plain initially but I'll try to add more fun ahead in upcoming chapters.

Keep your comments reaching me.

Hope you guys enjoyed!