Yes Or No

-Trinity's POV-

THE AUDACITY OF THIS BITCH
Just when I start feeling comfortable around him, he goes and laughs at me.
I know it's unconventional for one to have their head in a toilet, and it couldn't have been fun watching me gag. But I demand a little respect. He chose to be there. I didn't have a gun to his head. I would've much rather preferred him leaving than sit there and laugh at me. I slowly inch towards the nearest bedroom, using my hands to guide me there the entire time. It's only when I collapse on the rug do I realise I was more embarrassed at myself, than I was mad at him.
I hear a concerned "Fuckin' hell" from behind me and I turn to see him standing in the doorway, arms folded across his chest. Fuck me, not this again.
"I know I'm the last person you want to see right now, but can I at least help you get on the bed? I don't want you having a sore back tomorrow"
"How nice of you to be concerned for my wellbeing" I slur my words sarcastically
"Yes or no?"
"I suppose", I roll my eyes. "But only if you promise not to laugh at me again"
He drapes my arm across his shoulder and lifts me off the floor effortlessly
"You're strong" I blurt out. I didn't mean to say that out loud.
He chuckles and tucks me in
He gets up to leave. "For the record, I wasn't laughing at you."
He didn't elaborate, but I believed him. "Stay", I say
"You're drunk", he says
"And???" I demand
"And as far as I know, you don't make the best decisions when you're intoxicated.
I frown, jutting my lower lip out, pouting at the sight of him leaving. But he does have a point.
"You're right. Turn off the lights on your way out" I say rolling over, to face the wall.
I hear him smile in the dark and the door closing behind him.