Meanwhile the others were preparing the tents.

"we're gonna camp?"

"oh yeah.. we didn't tell you... Yeah we're camping" Jeongyeon said as started frying.

"we just wanted to sleep with you. We couldn't when you were in the sleepover" Tzuyu said as she opened the food and helping Jeongyeon to fry stuff.

"that sound very wrong" Mina said.

"you and your dirty mind" Jeongyeon said.

"wait.. since when was Mina dirty minded.." Sana said.

"like we said, some tiny things change. Used to be Nayeon, now it's Mina. It's like some virus" Tzuyu said.

"some people change. Some don't. Its just human nature" Jeongyeon said as she flipped the hotdogs.

Minutes later, the food was done and so was the tent.

"you guys took that long to build the tent?" Tzuyu said.

"yah! It's not a small tent okay! It's mf huge!" Chaeyoung said.

"I feel like I missed on like alot.." Sana said as she rubbed her forearm.

"it's okay, Sana. It wasn't your fault. That dumbass driver couldn't see where he was going" Dahyun said.

"speaking of him, what did happen to him?" Sana asked.

"you were losing blood, like alot. He felt bad so he donated some. Luckily he was the same blood type as you and healthy too. Don't worry, he's still alive" Tzuyu explained.

"he's a childcare teacher right?" Momo said.

"I think so, yeah" Mina said.

"it's fine. I'm just happy that you didn't lose your memory of us" Nayeon hugged her and one by one, the others too.

Meanwhile the kids from the other side...

"how are they so lucky to be sleeping together?"

"and eating bbq? No fair"

"my mom doesn't allow me to do that"

"ikr.. same. annoying. Let's get out of here"

"whatever let's go"

"is it just me or those two kids were looking at us before" Sana pointed out.

"don't care" Jeongyeon said

"maybe they're just jealous" Mina said.

"whatever it is. I'm hungry" Chaeyoung said.

"well, dig in" Jeongyeon said and they started eating.

"this is just a goodbye"

Sana head started to spin.

"Sana, you okay?" Chaeyoung asked.

"yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just a bit of headache"

They all look at each other and back to Sana.

[time skip]

Everyone was asleep in the big ass tent, snoring away. Chaeyoung woke up to find Sana sitting outside by the rocks. She decided to sit beside her.

"deep in thought?"

"hi chae, not really. Just trying to breath"

"couldn't breath in the hospital?"

Sana scoffed, "nurses coming one every 2 hours to check up on you. Lights be going on and off. How am I suppose to sleep or even have some time to myself"