•JUST A FRIEND THING•

Start from the beginning

Nene: "Ayo bitch we here"

Pico: "Thanks Nene- come on Keith-"

Nene: "WHOA WHOA WHOA...Keith dear..your gonna stay over at Pico's..?"

Keith: "Yeahhh..I'm to lazy to go home and deal with my dad, plus my mom said it was alright"

Nene: "Hey you- keep this boy PURE got it? I want to see him walking around tomorrow and if not YOU BETTER DO IT WITH CONSENT...Have a nice day sir"

Pico: "pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard you.."

Keith: "Bye!"

Nene drove off and me and Keith walked inside to see that my mom wasn't home? She left a note reading "Meeting changed, I'm in Houston now ill be home tomorrow! Love you!" Me and Keith are gonna be in an empty house for a whole night...no parents no rules..just us. We sat on the couch watching TV. It started raining outside. Keith didn't like the loud thunder and was underneath the blankets and all over me. He looked up at me.

Keith: "Why are you so warm? Its cold-"

Pico: "Probably just because I'm not scared of thunder.." I said smirking at him to tease him.

Keith: "...I will walk home and leave you here alone.."

Pico: "You can't leave me alone..its impossible your thinking about me all the time.." I said putting him on my lap and putting my hands up his shirt on the back.

Keith: "I could walk out any time sir- you on the other hand can't go a day without your face getting red.." he said putting his arms around my neck and teasing me by slowly moving his hips. I let out a slight groan to the moment and put my hands on his waist. "Someone's horny.."

Pico: "says the guy who is literally sitting on my dick right now" my pants were getting tighter and I couldn't wait anymore. I kissed Keith as he also did back. He continued moving his hips as I continue to let out slight groans. I began kissing his neck and when I hit a certain spot he jumped a little, I bit down as started to created a hicky as he was breathing rather heavy. I looked up at him and he was all red and sweaty as I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer on my lap. "You are mine." I said smiling. I picked him up and walked to the bedroom and threw him on my bed. I took off my shirt as he did as well and I got onto of him pinning him on the bed. I kissed him and started making out with him. He had his hands all in my hair I slid my hand down his chest and into his pants. He let out a gasp of air as I began to rub my hand over his arrection. He was a hot moaning mess. As he put his hand over his mouth. "Take your hand off your mouth..I wanna hear you asshole~" He put his arms around my neck and pleaded that I'd stop teasing him.

Keith: "J-Just touch me already" he said looking at me.

Pico: "Once I start im not gonna stop. Your call bitch~" when I called him a bitch he smiled. He likes the pet names or just me being rude turns him on.

Keith: "Please fuck me and mess up my insides Please, I need you so bad~" he said whispering in my ear. I bit my lip as that turned me on a lot. I quickly pulled down his pants and boxers. I leaned over so he could see his arrection. He looked down at it and his face got red. I looked down at it as well and put my hands around it slowly going up and down as he watched. He squinted his eyes and moaned in pleasure. I spit on my hand and wrapped my hand around it pumping my hand faster by the second. He grabbed the bed sheets and moan closing his eyes shut. I kissed him and pushed my tongue through instantly, he allowed me entry as he grabbed my hair. He then tugged at my pants, I stopped moving my hand and looked at him. He was all hot and sweaty and so was I.